pt. 1 - a pleasureful meeting

y/n

'ughhg.. i'm so bored.' thought y/n. her sugar daddy had found someone better and left her yesterday so she had nothing to do now but lay down on her comfortable bed her very first sugar daddy bought her. 'well.. i'm pretty sexy,' y/n thought again to herself, sitting up. 'maybe i could find a new one today.'

opening her computer, she went to sugardaddy.com and logged in. as she was scrolling through the profiles, she yawned. all she saw was the same old guys with beards she always saw.

then she got a dm - it wasn't anything new really, but she always checked her dms because anyone who could appreciate her sexiness and had the confidence to show it deserved a chance.

when she saw his profile picture, y/n began choking on the spot. his face was blue, with big round eyes and a luscious, well-maintained white beard - in other words, exactly her type. she clicked on the message as fast as she could and was greeted with this:

"hey sweetie.. i love all ur pics ur so sexy.. but i noticed you didn't have any feet pics on there. were you saving them just for me bbg?"

y/n didn't hesitate to take snapshots of her feet in every angle and position she could imagine and send them to this mysteriously attractive blue man.

"nice feet" he said when they sent. "awhh thank you 🥺" said y/n back.

"my name is papa smurf btw 😏 whats urs kitten" y/n audibly squealed at the nickname, giggling and blushing and twirling her hair before replying.

"it's y/n.. sir" she said, (s)creaming and covering her face with her hands as she waited for his response.

"woah there kitten bbg you learn quickly *smirks*" texted papa smurf back. "how about we meet up rn" he asked.

y/n was already putting on her sexiest lingerie and getting ready to meet her new sugar daddy the moment she saw the text.

papa smurf had just pulled into her driveway when she ran outside. his car was a shiny, lithe, blue one with a sticker on the back that read 'i love jesus' which turned y/n on even more.

"omg hi daddy!!" y/n squealed, sitting down on the sleek dark seats. "heyy bbg" said papa smurf, eyeing her ass. "you're even sexier in real life wow"

y/n blushed and uwu'd and giggled. "where are we going?" she asked. "we're going shopping at 18+ skyzone" papa smurf replied, glancing in the rear view mirror as he pulled out of the driveway.

"i love 18+ skyzone!!!" said y/n, bouncing in her seat excitedly. papa smurf's car was super fast, and they got there within minutes. papa smurf helped y/n out of the car, and he walked her to the door of 18+ skyzone.

during their date, papa smurf bought all kinds of stuff for y/n like grippy fishnet sockies and stuff,, and they bounced on the sexy trampolines <3 idk how to make trampolines 18+ but. whatever

papa smurf had to go to the bathroom at one point though, so y/n decided to play a silly little prank on him.

taking off her clothes except for the sexy lingerie, she waltzed into the smurf bathroom and waited by the sink for papa smurf to come out - but before he did, smurfette walked in and gasped!!