The Incarnate of Wrath's Twin

Milim Nava, everyone knew this name. To the people of the world she was known as the 'Incarnate of wrath' that fact was true.

But the whole world (save for a few individuals) were blind to this fact. The Incarnate of Wrath had a twin.

The twin was older even if by a measly few moments, his intelligence was eminent among the few individuals that knew him while his twin well... Left much to be desired.

The twin was a cool beauty, handsome? He had inherited Veldanava's silver-blue hair and a pair of beautiful golden eyes that could have any average person faint and maybe a certain primordial on his knees. On the other side his twin had inherited Lucia's pink hair and Veldanava's cute and adorable childish features and somehow blue eyes. She was a cute creature, one he absolutely adored.

Because of this the Incarnate of Wrath's twin would stay hidden in her shadow protecting her in his own ways.

Present

Milim wouldn't fall for Clayman's schemes much less be controlled by him, Rimuru scoffed at his arrogance. But whatever Clayman was planning wasn't the issue.

Milim's twin would have prefered to stay in his sisters shadow and support her but she insisted that he sit this one out only saying 'Things will start to get fun'. After many arguements and fights he finally backed off, he was really protective but that just showed how much he cared for her no matter how little.

After many squabbling and fighting Milim suggested.

"Just become a Demon Lord"

And he did just that. Rimuru wiped out 20,000 soldiers of Falmuth's army, used their souls as nourishment, and awakened as a true Demon Lord making him the 5th.

His eagerness to protect his sister truly knew no bounds.

At Walpugris

Rimuru was on the verge of exploding if he hadn't knew that killing Clayman would ruin Milim's fun he would have been dead right then and there. If not for the fact that he was also wearing his beloved mask suppresing his aura, most people in the room would be on their knees maybe even fainted and the reason? Moments ago he had seen Milim hit by the vermin who's name isn't even worth mentioning.

The newcomer had gathered the curiosity of the prideful Queen of Vampires.

Luminous PoV

'That mask... He's wearing that Hero's mask, maybe I'll try to broach the subject some time, for now I'll relish the sight of Clayman being put in his place.'

End

This is my first time I've ever published a story much less finish a chapter even if only a few hundred words. I saw quite a few of these 'Milim's twin' fanfic and I wanted to try my hand at writing one myself I took inspiration from pHgoose's 'one shi- shots, shots...' story. Like I said this is my first time publishing a fanfic so I'm still really inexperienced and being a 1st year in highschool doesn't help. Feed back is much appreacited and if there are any errors I'm going to cry I've reread this 3 times... Updates might be frequent.