Preparation

[South of Wall Rose]

[On top of the Wall]

Y/n's POV

Y/n: I have a message to Zeke.

Pieck: Hm? What's that?

Y/n: In a few months, the Scouts will be heading towards Shiganshina to plug the hole, Annie Leonhart has betrayed us, and Eren Jaeger has the ability to do hardening.

Pieck: Annie?

Y/n: Though.. I may believe she can be.. "Persuaded" in some way.

Pieck: And what's that?

Y/n: Her father. He'll be threatened to be killed unless she returns back to us.

Pieck: .. Are you sure? *worried*

Y/n: If it's the only way we can get the Female Titan back, I'm doing it. If not.. I'll kill her myself.

Pieck: *surprised* Okay.. I'll inform Zeke of it.

Y/n: Good. And Pieck..

Pieck: Yeah?

Y/n: Give Reiner and Bertolt my regards.

Pieck: Yeah, i will. But.. Is that all? Are we not gonna talk about ourselves?

Y/n: We're doing our job, Pieck. I don't have time to have a conversation with you.

Pieck: Aww~ but you're having a good time during your seven year undercover.

Y/n: "Good time?" More like hell to me. I really don't even know how many people I've killed since.. I've lost count.. Even the ones on the way here.. Probably 3.. Or 5.. I've lost my remorse to even think about them anymore..

I looked at the dark sky. The stars shined from above.

Y/n: Pieck, i have a question..

Pieck: Yes?

Y/n: Who do you fight for?

Pieck: Eh?

Y/n: Is it Marley? Or is it for yourself and your family?

Pieck: I..

Y/n: ...

She couldn't speak up. Her face changed after i asked the question. The silence was deafening.

Y/n: If you can't answer, it's fine. Muster the courage to answer it to me, even it'll take years for you to admit it. Or.. The day that both of our titan's gets inherited.

Pieck: Eh?

Y/n: Now go. Before other soldiers are here.

Pieck: Hmph. *nods*

She then goes back into her titan and she jumps off the wall. I watched as she goes away from here, heading towards Shiganshina.

Now then.. To hide these bodies. Oh? I must've killed Ian and Mitabi. Forgot a familiar face. I'm sorry.. I can just create an accident.. Maybe a bandit raid.

~Timeskip~

Few Months later..

Few months after Historia was crowned as Queen. Much has happened since.