Chapter one: You cheated on me!

Hello! This is a Naruto fanfiction and I have quite a few ships here! I hope you like this new story!
Ships: sasunaru, shikaneji, sakuhina, gaikaka.
Main ship: sasunaru.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
(Naruto's POV)
It was a normal day as hokage. Me, Naruto Uzumaki has finally achieved his goal of becoming the hokage. I thought it was going to be great. I couldn't be more wrong. Don't get me wrong! I love being hokage! It's just most of the work is sitting at the desk all freaking day! No action at all! Like, I mean anyone could do that! I trained so damn hard! To be sit at a desk working through mountains of freaking paperwork! Ugh......

Anyway, I was signing some sheets of paper and all that stuff. When my advisor, one of my oldest friends, Shikamaru. Walks through the door to my office with a look of boredom plastered on his face. Nothing has changed. I sit up, ready for what he was about to say.

"Shikamaru! Hey, how have ya been? Haven't seen you in a while!" I say with a big, goofy grin on my face.

"Naruto." He says boredly.

"Yes?" I say back.

He sighs and answered, "You literally saw me an hour ago bringing all that paperwork you've been working on before I came in." He facepalms.

A drop of sweat falls down from my eyebrow, "Anyway..... Why are you here? Don't tell me it's more work to drop off!" I ask.

"Nope. I just came to say that Sasuke is back in the village from his last mission." He answers.

The change in my face was visible to anyone, it changed from a frown, to a big grin showing off massive amounts of excitement.

"Really!?" I shout.

"Mhm." He says, about to leave.

"Wait!" I stop him.

"What Naruto? I need to go home to get ready for a date with neji." He says to me with a bored expression on his face, but I can clearly see he doesn't want to be late for his 'DaTe WiTh NeJi.'

"U-uh...... where is sasuke?..." I ask awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

He sighs, "Probably heading to his and Sakura's house, I should think. Can I go now?"

"Great! Thanks shikamaru! Oh, and have fun on your date!" I thanked shikamaru.

"Oh, and...." He stops and turns around.

"Yea?" I say.

"You could at least try to use the little amount of brain cells that your little brain can produce. It's called common sense, Naruto. Use it." He says blandly.

"Hey! I'm not stupid! And how would Neji react to you saying that to one of his friends! Probably scold you! Your so whipped!" I shout and stick my tongue out at him. Yes, I know I'm acting like a child but who cares what other people think about me! I'm my own person! Ya know?

"Hey! I'm not whipped and don't bring my boyfriend into this!" He shouts back.

"Whatever, enjoy your work." He says and walks out the door.

"Maybe I'll skip the work and meet Sasuke back at the Uchiha compound!" I think out loud. "I mean shikamaru wouldn't mind, right? Oh well, he's to busy to notice and I doubt he'll care." I say before jumping out the window and jumping from roof to roof, on the way to the Uchiha compound.