Confession~

SHINOBU POV

As I was walking to the rooftop of the school I was really nervous. I was gonna confess to the person I like.
I hope he says yes.. I thought as I kept walking to the rooftop.

~Rooftop~

Before I open the door to the rooftop I took a deep breath. Sigh.. I hope he really says yes.. I thought once again.
I kept thinking if I should open the door or not. But in the end I decided to just open it and stop being a coward.

As I open the door I saw the person I needed to see.

"H-hi tomioka-san!,sorry for keeping you waiting" I said as I smiled nervously. "...it's fine.." He responded.
"Why did you need me here..?" He asked. "O-oh yeah! A-about that I uhm.." O gosh why am I stuttering..

"Kocho..?" He said getting my attention.
"A-ah! Yes!" I yelled a little to loudly.
"...Kocho..just tell me you're wasting my time" He said. "O-ok fine.." I answered him. "Tomioka-san.. I uhm.." I said quietly.

NO ONES'S POV

Giyu raised his right eyebrow as he waited for Shinobu to continue her sentence. "I.." Shinobu said again.
"Shinobu I don't have all day.." Giyu said getting impatient. "F-fine!, I-.. I like you tomioka giyu!" Shinobu finally said.
"..." Giyu was shocked as soon as she said her words.

SHINOBU POV

He isn't responding.. As I looked up I saw his blushing face.

"A-ara ara~ Tomioka-san are you blushing?" I asked him which made him blush even more.

"Tomioka-san.. what's your answer..?" I asked him. "I..-" He stuttered. I raised my right eyebrow as I was getting curious and nervous at the same time.

"I....Like you too..Shinobu.. " As he finally answered i immediately blush at his answer. "A-are you for real?!" I said blushing. "Yes..Shinobu.." He responded.
H-he likes me back.. I got closer to him and hugged him. "Thank you tomioka-san I love you!" I said. "I love you too..Shinobu.." He said as he smiled a little.

______________________________________

DONE- 👁👄👁👌