Chapter Forty-Three 🌶🌶

Aubrey bit her lip as she looked up at him. She was still breathing hard as she was coming down from her high. She missed him. She missed the way that he made her feel. She missed everything about him. He wasn't away from her for long, but it was enough to make her miss him so much that it hurt.

She closed her eyes as he started to rub his tip against her sensitive area.

"I'm not done with you, baby girl," his deep voice radiated over her.

Aubrey's eyes widened, as did her smile. She moaned as he rubbed his thumb over her clit, moving it around in circles. Her eyes were closed again as he took his teeth and grazed them over her right nipple. He started to tease her by circling his tongue around her. She gasped as he lightly bit her nipple and pulled on it.

"Ezra," she moaned out. She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair, pulling on the ends. He needed to get a haircut soon. She liked the slight scragginess he had had when they first met, but now it was getting too long.

"You need a haircut," she breathed out. She furrowed her eyebrows. Why did she say that at that moment?

Ezra chuckled against her skin. He switched his attention over to her left breast and worked on it the same way. "I'll get whatever haircut you like, baby girl." He bit her nipple harder this time. "Now, no more talking."

He pushed two fingers into her. Aubrey arched her back, driving her breast further into his mouth. He had already made her finish once; it was going to be easier to make her finish again. She was about to finish already. He continued to pump and curl his fingers inside of her.

"Ezra," she moaned quickly. "I'm about to come."

Ezra hummed against her skin. He took her nipple out of his mouth and ran his tongue in between them and up her neck. His breath was hot against his ear. "Come for me, baby girl." He bit her earlobe. "Don't hold back, my love."

Aubrey listened to him. She let her second orgasm flow through her and on his fingers. He continued to pump in and out of her as she rode out her high. Her body relaxed when she was done, and she whimpered as he took his fingers out of her. She felt empty now. He laid down next to her for a moment, running his fingers up and down her stomach. It took her a moment before she realized that he was running the same fingers that were inside of her up and down her stomach, leaving her juices on her.

Aubrey's eyes widened and a small moan came out of her mouth as she watched him lean over and run his tongue over the line that he had created. He kept eye contact with her the entire time. He sat up and cleaned off his fingers before getting off of the bed.

Aubrey started to sit up when he reached out and gently pushed her back down on the bed. "Stay here," he told her. He held a smirk on his face. "I'll be right back." He shoved his legs into his sweatpants before he walked out of the room.

Aubrey did what she was told and stayed in her position. She wondered what he was doing but thankfully didn't have to wait long. He walked back into the room and made sure to lock the door before turning back toward her. Her eyebrows furrowed at the contents in his hands. In one hand he held a tub of ice cream while in the other he held two spoons.

Aubrey started to sit back up again, but Ezra stopped her. "What did I say, baby girl?" He sat on the edge of the bed beside her and opened up the tub of ice cream. Aubrey lowered herself back down on the bed as she watched him spoon a little out. She met his eyes that were full of mischief. "If you want me to stop, princess, tell me at any time."

Aubrey nodded her understanding quickly. "Don't stop, Ezra."

Ezra smirked as he brought the spoon down and hovered it over her mouth before slowly trailing the spoon down until it hovered over her chest. Ezra moved the spoon down until it rested on the skin above her breasts.

Aubrey gasped at the sudden coldness. She tensed up and gripped the sheets as he ran the cold spoon down in between her breasts and around them. "Ezra," she gasped out. She could feel goosebumps forming on her skin. "It's cold."

Ezra stopped the spoon and looked up at her. "Do you want me to stop?" His voice was deep and raspy. Aubrey smirked as she realized how much he was enjoying this. Almost as much as she was.

She shook her head. "Don't stop."

Ezra's smirk widened as he moved the spoon over her right breast and left it on her already sore nipple. Aubrey moaned as he let the ice cream drip onto her nipple.

Fuck, it's cold, she thought to herself. No one had ever done this to her. No one had even taken ice and ran it over her body. Ezra was the first for a lot of things in her life. She gasped and moaned his name as he bent down and started to suck the ice cream off of her. The intense heat differences were breathtaking.

Ezra sat up when he was done licking off her nipple and looked up at her. Before he could ask anything, she interrupted him, "Don't stop, Ezra." She motioned her head over to the ice cream tub. "Keep going."

Ezra's eyes darkened even more with her permission. He took his spoon and spooned out another scoop of ice cream and dripped it onto her other nipple. She chuckled slightly as she noticed that he had gotten her tub – chocolate - out of the freezer. She watched as the chocolate ice cream started to melt against her skin. Ezra leaned forward and licked up the drips of ice cream before covering her nipple with his mouth.

"Ezra." She gripped his hair. She needed him inside of her. She needed him to fuck her, hard, now. She met his eyes. "Fuck me, please."

Ezra sat up quickly and put the spoon and tub on the bedside table. He shoved off his sweatpants and positioned himself in between her legs. Aubrey smiled and chuckled at how quickly he was to obey her and please her. She knew that whatever she wanted, he would give her. Whether that was anything sexual or material. She had all the confidence in the world that he would always take care of her. She also had the confidence that he would spoil and take care of their unborn child.

He positioned his cock up to her entrance and slowly pushed into her. Both of them moaned loudly. He braced his arms on either side of her head as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Aubrey ran her hands over his chest muscles before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down closer to her.

Ezra met his lips to hers and their tongues fought for dominance. Like always, he won the fight as he thrust into her. Aubrey moaned into his mouth as he started to pick up speed. She pulled away from him and arched her back. "Fuck, Ezra."

Ezra dropped his head down and ran his tongue over her neck. He found her sensitive spot and started to suck on it causing Aubrey to moan even more. "Please, Ezra," she began to beg him. "Faster. Harder."

"Fuck, Aubrey." His breathing was ragged as he obeyed her and began to pound quickly into her. He sat up and moved his hands to grip her hips. He ran his hands down her legs and pushed them up against his chest, hitting her at a different angle.

Aubrey could see sweat beading along his forehead as he continued to pound into her. "Fuck, Aubrey," he groaned. "Please, tell me you're close." He grunted. "I'm about to come."

The familiar feeling was in the pit of her stomach, and she nodded her head quickly. "Yes, Ezra. Fuck yes."

"Release it, baby girl." He let out a shaky moan as she felt him come inside of her. She did what he told her and let herself finish with him. When they were both done with their high, Ezra pulled out of her and collapsed onto the bed beside her. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Aubrey rested her head on his chest and relaxed against him. She continued to run her hand over every muscle. She still couldn't believe that he was back. He was still alive. He was here.

He placed a light kiss on her forehead. "I love you, Aubrey. I'm never going to leave your side again."