Kit

Beam would totally do that right? Who was I kidding?!?! He definitely wouldn't. But why did it seem so right having Pha do that?

What was this change that was creeping over me? I was red faced from that forehead kiss. I sat at the dining table whilst Pha joined me. We were both quiet, not addressing the elephants in the room, the kiss nor the fact that Pha was here which meant Wayo must have been sent out.

We had our breakfast in silence until my phone rang. It was Beam! I used it as an ice breaker, put him on speaker and the three of us had a merry conversation. The ice was broken and post the call, Pha and I eased into an easy conversation again. We cleared up the table and the dishes.

Pha then took a seat on my bed whilst I felt his forehead. I could feel his fever creeping up so I went to get some medicine for him. I got him to have it and I wanted to go put away the cups when he grabbed my wrist.

"Can I just stay here today? If its ok?" I looked at him. I didn't know how to respond. Will it be a good idea?

I looked at him for so long that I didn't realise I didn't answer him. He then stood up after a while, "It's ok Kit if you are not in favour. I head back to my room first ok? I text u later. Bye". Pha was about to walk off when I came to my senses and held him back by his wrist. He didn't turn around and I knew his eyes were teary. I just pulled him closer and swirled him around to hug me.

He held onto me for a bit in silence, our hearts beating away wildly but a strange calmness overcoming me. I pulled away from him, slowly and looked at him in the eye.

"Stay here. You said I'm no secret or 2nd fiddle. Neither are you. There is no way I am letting you out of my sight. Whether you are ill or not.".

I gulped silently looking down upon saying it. I knew the last sentence I had uttered made a difference and his response would give me the answer I wanted to hear.

"Look after me ok? I want you to be the one, please?". Pha uttered softly.

I looked at him, smiling a small smile, our smiles mirrored, our eyes brimming and our hearts bursting with a resounding yes!

I brought him closer to me, this time, responding back with a kiss to his forehead, signalling my answer. He hugged me tightly, our hearts finally beating in sync.

Looks like I may have just about gotten myself a boyfriend. There is no way Beam would do this. I wouldn't let him.

Heh.