Planning

(the title is ironic bc i have planned a total of 0 things)

I return home from Kusuo's house and gently walk upstairs. Today is a Tuesday, therefore tomorrow is Wednesday. I need these thoughts to ground myself and break down exactly what is happening. I, Akechi Touma, am going to a restaurant with Kusuo Saiki. Then, the basic questions.
Who?: I just said???
Where?: You need to listen more.
When?: Tomorrow
What?: what.
Why?: To ask out mister Kusuo Saiki

Yes, that is new information that had to have been revealed now, it's not like I forgot to mention it earlier. Either way, personally I enjoy the company of Saiki. He rarely speaks, a trait we have in common, and it also means he is a great listener.
He listens when I talk about breaking the fourth wall and how the author just realised this is in first person and not second person.
He listens when I talk about ruler sizes. In addition, having a psychic boyfriendTM is sure to be useful, he can make sure no one comes into the room when we are cuddling.

oh my god we are going to be cuddling i cannot wait

Anyway, during my incessant thought-notes an entire day has passed.
We have 20 minutes before school and 20 hours before cuddlesTM

(wait i dont like how this ended but i couldnt think of anything else)