I'm A Princess? - Chapter 1

Samantha's POV

"Mom? Dad?, Where Are you guys?!" I shouted "We are on the car!" I heard mom shout from the garage (As I go there) "Mom? Dad? Where are you guys going?" I ask "Come on Hop in Were gonna be late! To our family Dinner!" Dad said I was shocked I completely Forgot about it "Right I forgot!" As I hop in the car.

(Time Skip)

We got on the restaurant And I was confused Why only us is in the restaurant And I ask mom about it "Mom why are we only people in here?" I ask "well don't worry about it" Mom said as I nodded.

(Time Skip)

"Well Samantha Don't Be Freak out about this but We are the royal family of the USA (I can't think a place and besides There from USA so why not) and you are the future Queen" My grandma ma said I was shock to know about it I mean the royal Family never Been known Until now "What? I'm the future Queen? Is that mean Dad and Mom?" Before I finish what I said They nodded "Why do you guys Didn't tell me this before?" I ask "well it's about time you know" Mom said "We are going back to new York City" Dad continue "What are we going to do there?" I ask "Basically your continuing you School there On Royal Academy (I just made it my self) And going back to the castle" Dad said "What? Do everyone know about this?" I ask "Not yet but they do know we are the king and queen You still dont want to reveal your self so you'll be fine" Mom said as I nodded "Can I keep it secret Until the coronation?" I ask they both nodded "speaking of coronation That will be when your 18 to be officially the future Queen/Princess" Grandma Said I nodded.

________________
That's it for now I will update Sooner as I can! hopefully You guys like it!

Be you Be yourself!
Be safe!
Have a Great Day!

Prianna ForEver ❤️