Another round?

Y/N POV

I felt so tired. I could even barely open my eyes. It took me a few tries to I was able to open them. I tried to get up but then I noticed that both my hands and feet were still tied. Then I realized that I was raped by lots of women last night. I noticed that all of them were still asleep around me with aria laying down on my left side. Rita was on my right and aiko and Ava were sleeping together. I tried to break lose which only woke up Aria...

Aria: Oh, you're awake?

Me: Yep. I'm still tied. If you don't mind, cut me loose.

Aria: Sorry, but you can't go just yet. Let's go for another round.

Me: Sorry but I can't anymore. You had over 80+ women on me! I could have died here!

Aria:*Giggles* You liked it didn't you?

Me: No! It's not like I hate it though.

Aria: That's expected when you're the last man alive.

Me: So am I a property now or your cum dump?

Aria: You're doing this for the fate of humanity. Of course, you're living an every man's dream~.

Me: Just let me go now.

Timeskip

I kept stumbling on the hallway and I tried my best to stand. Nope, it's still nothing. I guess I was still tired from having sex from last night. I finally reached my room and I closed the door behind me.

Me: I think it's time to know more about this virus.

I immediately went to my computer to do some research about it. It took me 30 minutes to dust of to where I left last time. I made my way to work harder to find out more about the virus and I still made no progress about it. I eventually get bored and tired of searching about it.

Me: I should go to the cafeteria and get myself something to eat.

I turned off my computer and decided to go in the cafeteria...

Timeskip

I was now eating in the cafeteria at the window seat. Everyone was staring at me and giving me teasing looks. Then suddenly, Aleksandra and suzuya came over to me...

Aleksandra: Hey, Y/N.

Suzuya: Hello.

Me: Hi, girls.

They took the other side of the seat.

Me: So how you girls doing?

Aleksandra: We're fine. It's our day off now.

Suzuya: And you? Doing okay?

Me: Yes. I think so.

Suzuya: Must be tiring having to intercourse with almost 100 women.

Me: Yeah I know.

Aleksandra: So what are you planning to do now?

Me: Continue of searching clues for the virus.

Aleksandra: What have you found so far?

Me: Still nothing. We don't have specific locations yet. It seems the virus suddenly appeared on multiple locations around the world at the same time. We don't know how it was released.

Suzuya: I still wonder of why it only targeted males?

Me: I'm now starting to believe it may be the feminists who did this. They want a world without men and it's a dream come true for them.

Aleksandra: Not really.

Suzuya: Without men, all of humans will die on the upcoming few decades or even less than that.

Me: Yep. Until I came that is.

I said sarcastically.

Aleksandra: Of course, that makes you the most valuable person anywhere in the world. The public still doesn't know of you existence.

Suzuya: If they were to find out. There will be riots. They will demand for your sperm.

Me: Yes. I'm aware.

Aleksandra: And the drastic measures for that is for you have to intercourse with all of them.

Yes, I should have expected that. Many women would want me to have intercourse with them. This is every man's dream I'm leaving but this is also honestly brutal for me. A single guy needs to have sex with multiple women  at the same time is tiring yet pleasurable to say the least.

Time Skip

I spent the whole week doing research regarding the virus with Mira. We made little progress so far and not one single clue is not found. After the whole work, I spent the rest of my days of resting and doing nothing. Still tired of the recent events I just experienced.

I was just sitting while staring at the view of my window and I began to recall my previous life before the war. I didn't lived a luxurious life and my family was very simple. Back to my school days, I was also an introvert and was shy to interact with other people.

Which explains of why I was shy around women flirting with me. I never had a girlfriend before. Or maybe right now I have girlfriend or girlfriends you could say since I'm having sex with them anyways.

Then I heard that colonel aiko called me to meet her in the office to which I went to her office. It took me a few minutes to get to her office. I knocked on the door and I opened it only to find aiko, Ava and along with 20 women wearing only their underwears. I knew what was coming by this point but I didn't have much of a choice other than to join them into their orgy...

To be continued....