Autumn

Aki laid down in the leaves, she was up in a autumn tree. She watched as couples parents and friends passed by.

She didn't get it. Was this normal? It had to be...Why would everyone be doing it if it wasn't?

She watched as two girls fought over something. She listened but she found out it was over a boy.

"Sakura please! He doenst even like you! I doubt he knows your name!" One yelled.

"Ino-pig! Just what exactly do you know about sasuke!?" The other one yelled back.

"I know he likes me more than you!" The other yelled again.

They kept going until Aki threw a rock at them. She missed on purpose to get there attention.

"Why are you guys arguing over a boy? Is this normal for you to do? Who is that boy anyway?"

Aki asked. "And just who are you? Do you think you can just walk into sasuke's life?" The blonde one said.

"Ino-pig shut up! She obviously doesn't even know who Sasuke is." The pink haired girl said.

"Are you two not friends? Most friends that I see that pass by are usually "friendly" to each other?" Aki asked.

"..." They were both silent. "Maybe that's something to work on, for the both of you...I've never had friends before nor am I looking for one but I know the relationships you have first are more important." Aki said as she walked back to her tree.

Sakura and Ino stood still looking at the girl. They turned to each other.

This is something they never exactly thoroughly thought about.

Maybe they should listen