𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

❝𝐀𝐍𝐃 whom are you visiting?"

"Janet Westin." Ja answered the woman at the front desk.

We'd woke up early this morning and drove to West Palm Beach so we could all visit Mama J because this is where her nursing home was located.

"How many visitors are there?" The woman asked to busy on her computer to look up.

Janai counted all of us before giving her the answer of 7.

Printing something in the printer behind her, she removed it handing us a sheet of seven yellow stickers with 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑 written boldly.

We all placed them on our shirts.

"Walk around so I can check your temperatures." She picked up a thermometer for adults, checking each of our temperatures as we stood in a crooked line.

Once she finished she sat back down in her desk seat "Room 316, the elevator is further down to your left." She placed the key on the desk and Ja picked it up.

She not gon check to see how we know her?

"Okay miss lil ugly bitch think she the shit eyes." Bre commented causing all of us to laugh as we entered the small elevator.

Day cuddled up under me so therefore it would be more space.

Finally making it to the room we waited for Ja to unlock the door in which he did allowing us in.

There was a woman in there cleaning the living room area "You guys are?" She asked with a slight attitude.

"Her grandkids." Brelyn answered in the same tone she used rolling his neck as well.

This ghetto ass nursing home.

The woman's mode changed "Oh, she's excepting you guys, she got dressed up and everything!" She excitedly said leading us into the small bedroom.