My Oc's

Name: Kaluzia YuriAge: 200 ((looks like a teen-))Gender: FemalePersonality: Serious, Hard working and Intelligent (On par or even more than Bulma) Height in Female Form: 5'6Race: DemonDemon Form transformations:

Name: Kaluzia Yuri
Age: 200 ((looks like a teen-))
Gender: Female
Personality: Serious, Hard working and Intelligent (On par or even more than Bulma)
Height in Female Form: 5'6
Race: Demon
Demon Form transformations:

Sage Mode 1 Imperfected Fire God:

Sage Mode 2 Fire God:

Sage Mode 3 Full Power Enraged Fire God:

Unique Powers: Fire, Inferno, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Sun Energy Absorption, Reversal and Cloning

Abilities:

Gods Warth- A massive ball having being fueled by a suns energy and ki or if a sun is eaten/absorbed by Kitaz/Kaluzia.

Inferno Webs- Allows him/her to capture enemies in a blazing web inferno which causes the enemy to be set on fire which can not be but out if connects with the body,

Dark Kamehameha- A copy of Goku's Kamehameha

Reversal Barage- With the clap of his hands he/she can reverse the position/area he is in with someone else if perfectly locked onto their ki

Ultimate Moves:

(Only can do once in a fight and causes him/her to be drained dramatically of their ki)

Spirit Shot- Allows her to directly damage the soul inside of ones being with a swift direct shot to the stomach which can damage them permanently by damaging their life force energ
Universal Slash- One swift slash in his Sage 3 Mode at full power able to cut through anything having the power of every sun in the multiverse and more.

Fire Gods Domain- ??? (Unknown for now..)

Crush: Goku or OC

Backstory: She used to be a god in training under Beerus but she was deemed as a dangerous threat since he sometimes got out of control/unstable and was betrayed and locked away deep in the Time Chamber on Earth. She had been there forever stuck in a empty void doing nothing but train losing his mind going crazy. She was eventually found one day when Gohan got lost in the time chamber when first going in to train with his father to get stronger to fight Cell. She was finally not alone but he wouldn't be the same having grown trust issues, hatred for Beerus and the other gods due to the betrayal + the unjust system and has been diagnosed with memory loss from his childhood days.

Or

When she was imprisoned she had all 10 of her fingers cut off to torture her and had been brutally murdered all alone but in the Universe 6 vs 7 Tournament while in the time chamber Goku stumbled across a cursed box containing her fingers and he sent them off away to Bulma leaving them with her personal cook who secretly wants to kill Bulma so she might have a chance of getting some of her money and shoved some of the fingers into a slice of a cake that was made for her but Goku ended up coming back over to have a slice of it before the tournament consuming 3 of the fingers which resulted in Kalzulia harvesting inside or Goku making him her vessel being able to take control or speak to him giving him access to some of her demon powers the more fingers he consumes. If he found all of them he would probably have a shot at being even stronger than Zeno at full power. But most of the fingers after had been thrown away so it would take awhile.