TWO. I thought Sandy was blonde

TWOI thought Sandy was blonde🎃❪ tw: strong language, mentions of death, smoking, and underage drinking ❫

TWO
I thought Sandy was blonde
🎃
tw: strong language, mentions of death, smoking, and underage drinking

STRANGER THINGS
(season 2, ep 2)

                     JACKY WASN'T too fond of Halloween

                     JACKY WASN'T too fond of Halloween. When she was a little girl she loved it and never missed out on trick or treating with her parents and sister. But she felt like after her sister died and she had those memories it just made her sad so, instead she stayed home and had scary movie marathons on the couch with her dad. But, it was her last year of high school and Mary-Rose was taking her out of her comfort zone.

     Jacky was currently in the kitchen, pouring out orange juice for her and El while Jim finished up the French toast. "Dad." She placed down the carton and looked over at him.

     "Yeah?" Jim flipped over the piece of bread, not looking at her yet.

     She took a deep breath before speaking "I'm gonna have to skip out on horror movie night." Jacky announced, finally making him look up. "Tina's having a party and I know I should've asked you before but she gave out the flyers last minute and Rosey wants me to go."

     Jim was silent for a few seconds. "You can go."

     Jacky's eyebrows furrowed together, she was a little surprised that he agreed. "Really!?" She questioned.

     "I know I've been stricter that usual and I love horror movie night but you're in your senior year you should have fun. But, if you come home drunk or high you're grounded for a month, got it?"

     "Yes, dad." Jacky nodded.

     "And be home by 10:00," Jim added.

     "I can leave early so we can still do it." She suggested.