Chapter 2: The Crimson Busters

Crumbling Cookie
-What was that?

Chunky Choco Cookie
-I don't know. Stay here, I'll check it out.

Chunky Choco creeped towards the source of the noise, a rustling bush, her scarf made a knuckle-cracking motion as she got near it. Once she was close enough, her scarf reached out and spread the bush's leaves. A small coffee cake hound popped out to greet her.

Chunky Choco Cookie
-*Gasp* Puppy, You're back! 

Puppy
-Woof woof!

The small coffee cake hound wagged his tail in glee.

Chunky Choco Cookie
-Are the others with you?

Puppy
-Aurf!

Puppy nodded and pointed behind him, a light was approaching them, it came from a magic lantern belonging to one of Chunky Choco Cookie's friends. The lantern's light was just bright enough for them to be visible. The bearer of the magic lantern was Light Vanilla Cookie and walking by her side was the leader of the friend group, Black Coffee Cookie. The last member was Mocha Cookie, she sat on her flying teaspoon and swooped ahead of her two friends.

Mocha Cookie
-Ugh finally! This excursion is over!
-I am exhausted.

Chunky Choco Cookie
-Says the one with the magic spoon.

Mocha Cookie
-I'll let you know it takes a considerable amount of energy to pilot this.

Chunky Choco Cookie
-Mhm, Sure.
-Whatever you say. 

Mocha Cookie
-Hmph!

Mocha flicked her long white hair smacking Chunky Choco across face. Chunky Choco groaned in annoyance and crossed her arms, her scarf mimicked her action.   

Black Coffee Cookie
-C'mon you two, we just got back! Let's not fight!

Light Vanilla Cookie
-What a relief to find you here Chunky! I was really worried..

Chunky Choco Cookie
-Bah! You worry too much Light, I can fight for myself.

Light Vanilla Cookie
-Are you hurt?

Chunky Choco Cookie
-No, I'm all good. This cookie may need your help though...

Light Vanilla Cookie
-Huh? Who?

Chunky Choco Cookie
-I don't really know? 
-Let me explain...

As Chunky Choco Cookie explained her situation with her two friends, Mocha Cookie had already left, flying off to her fancy tent to put away her teaspoon. She opened her tent and placed the flying spoon inside. When she turned around, she saw the Espresso look-alike and jumped back letting out a frightened shriek.

Mocha Cookie
-EEK-! 

She caught the guest's attention, who looked at her in surprise. Mocha Cookie stared back in the same demeanor.

Mocha Cookie
-Professor!?
-What are you doing here?? 

Crumbling Cookie
-...
- Do I know you?