Chapter 3

Jade's POV
Right now, Cat and I are at my house because I invited her over. "So, what's the plan?" Cat asked. I had her over here so I could explain the plan to her. I sat under the REVENGE sign in my room. "Okay, you ready for this?" I asked and Cat nodded. "What is it?" Cat asked. "I am going to get revenge on Vega once and for all. I am going to fake a black eye and tell everyone it was her who hit me." I said. "What does this have to do with me?" Cat asked. "You're good at doing makeup. You're going to help me fake the black eye. We'll do it tomorrow since the scene is on Friday." I said and smirked at her. Cat nodded. I hope this works. Watch out, Vega.

Beck's POV
I'm really worried about Tori. She seems very upset about something and I don't know if it has something to do with Jade or not. I decided to go to Jade's house and see if she was still mad with me. She has no right to be mad but I just want to know if she's still mad. I knocked on her door. "Beck." Jade said through gritted teeth. "Are you still mad?" I asked. "Yep. I have every right to be mad. We'll talk about this later."She said and slammed the door. I'm seriously thinking about ending things.

Tori's POV
I'm still super nervous about the fight scene on Friday. I was out to dinner with Andre and his new girlfriend, Elise. "So, Elise, do you like music?" I asked. "Very much. I love hall and Oates." She said. I smiled. "Me too!" I said. "I think we'll be great friends!" Elise said. "Me too, but I've gotta go. My mom's expecting me home." I said. I left and went home, hoping my mom wouldn't be too mad with me for being home an hour past curfew.