1.

You woke up, it's 12 pm.

You are looking around and realizing that you are in your classroom.

No one is there, you thought. Until you turned around and saw that one Ginger Guy Tartaglia sitting at the table behind you.
He was looking at you with a smile on his face.
You hate him.

,,Hey girlie, I think u slept almost 2h... you can call yourself lucky that mrs. Jean didn't wake you up." He said staring at you.
,,oh yea mrs Jean... ugh class was boring anyways."

You said rolling your eyes, grabbing your stuff and immediately running out of the room. You were surprised that he didn't followed you.

School isn't far away from where your apartment is, so sometimes you decide to just walk home. Hearing the wind rushing through the leaves, hearing the birds and smelling the scent of flowers had always been one of your favorite things.

Walking past some beautiful cherry blossoms you wondered if anyone would be home at time.

Your Mother and Vater divorced when you were just 10 years old. Since then your mother was the only parent you had left.

She was working pretty hard, which was the reason why she always came home late.
And your brother, he was an asshole, you never enjoyed his presence, jokes or hanging around with him.

You tossed your shoes off and threw yourself on the bed.
To your surprise the only living thing in the apartment was your cat Pearl. She has beautiful white fur and eyes shining in different green shades.

The night was pretty quiet since your brother was sleeping over at his friends house and your mom being to tired to talk to you after work.
You were reading some books and listening to your daily horoscope. Suddenly you got a message from your dear friend Kazuha. You were surprised because in fact Kazu is not a person who actually texts with people or is pretty active on social media. You looked at the message in disbelief.

"Soumy.. I really need your help.. I recently talked to this guy in class B and I just can't forget about him.. I need you to come with me tomorrow."

You have never been the most romantic person or the one you should ask for relationship advices but obviously you agreed. You were curious about who that guy kazu met was.

You spend your night with look to the stars and listening to music, until you fell asleep.