𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

You lived inside a thin yet quite beautiful forest in a type of cottage, you didn't go out as much as since your parents taught you themselves. But somehow they've left and you went out exploring and ended up in Inazumas city. Where you met the One and Oni himself, Arataki Itto.

"Waitt a minute guys..my eyes spy a new person in the city! We should and say hello!" Itto exclaimed with so much excitement it was practically overflowing out of his face.

"Boss, if you scare then off it's your fault if they don't come back." A lady with light green hair said with a sigh.

"Psh! I won't scare then off watch!" Itto said with a smile. He walked over to you and tapped you on the shoulder.

"I haven't seen you around here, what's your name pretty lady?" You could hear Kukis mental face palm from a mile away.

"I'm Y/n, just Y/n." You answered the man before turning to him.

"Well, I'm Arataki Itto! I lead my own gang! We pret-tay popular around here! " He exclaimed as he moved out of the way of his gang members to let you see each one of them. They all gave you a smile and a wave. When he moved the geo vision on this choker shined even brighter than the sun. Another one of the members did have a vision, a electro one that was on their arms armor. Their hair was tied up and wore a mask.

"Who are you?" You asked and pointed at them, they pointed to themselves as if questioning if it's them. "Yes, you."

"I'm Kuki Shinobu. Assistant leader of the Arataki gang." She spoke quietly yet loud enough to hear.

"Its nice to meet you, Shinobu." You said with a smile

After all the introductions of the gang you just decided to hang out with them a couple times a week. Itto always asked where you lived since he wanted to check up on you if you didn't feel well. He was a great friend...till you caught feelings of course <3
.
.
.
.
Prologue ended <3

- Well. I'm back guys! How do you like the updated prologue?