𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 ༄

A year has passed since you met Itto and Shinobu. The year went quickly for the gang and you. You've gone through some struggles with them, especially with the Tenryou Commission. One day while you were walking through your forest a little something caught your eye. Even if it was just a glimpse of a shining object, wondering what it could be, you walked towards it.

It was a empty vision. You didn't know what to do with it but you kept it. It was in your forest so someone or some archon had left it here. You put it in your pocket/bag and headed off to where the usual Arataki gang met up.

You were late. After digging around to find the empty vision, you lost track of the time and was late to the time you promised Itto you'd meet with the gang. So you ran and ran but you did get tired of course. But you just walked towards the spot instead of resting.
.
.
.
Itto's POV 💯

"Wait a goddamn minute. Where is she?!" He exclaimed as he looked around searching if the girl who promised to meet up with his gang was close enough to run to.

"Itto, you know she'll be here sooner or later...you worry so much about where she is." Shinobu spoke as she looks at her hand and looked back up at Itto. "Does our leader have a crush on his member?~" She joking said with a chuckle.

"Nuh uh! No wayy! I'd never feel that way for one of my members!" He exclaimed as he looked at Shinobu with a embarrassed expression. "Plus I'm just worried about a member who swore to come here at a certain time! Plus they always keep track of time usually..." He said as he looked around like a child acting like a spy.

Shinobu looked at him with a surprised expression since he never had done this before. After thinking for a bit, she did a sly grin under her mask. "Hey everyone! I think our little leader here has the feels for Y/n!" She laughed it off a little as the gang was intrigued.

"Boss is this true?" Genta looked at Itto with his mouth wide open

"Wait Y/n? Shes great!" Akira responded with a little cheer

"Boss likes Y/n~" Mamoru laughed along after saying that

Lots of different responses from the gang members were spoken but Shinobu got a little kick out of it. She hopped off the boulder she sat on and got the members off of Itto.

"Now now hes still considering his feelings about Y/n. So there might be a possibility..." While Shinbou spoke Itto interrupted "Shinobu..." He glanced at her as his hid his face from the rest of the group. Yet it was pretty obvious that it was as bright red as his horns. "You can stop now..."

Once Shinbou fully realized that Itto actually might have serious feelings. She shouted over to the gang "No one speak to this to Y/n! That might scare or make her uncomfortable, and we don't want that do we?"
The gang members all agreed since they loved Y/n since of how great she was.
.
.
.
Your POV

Once you finally arrived at the meeting spot Itto ran up to you and gave you a hug.
"I was worried about you Y/n! Where were you?" He asked you as he looked you over subtly making sure you werent hurt anywhere. The only thing was the dirt on your hands and knees from getting the empty vision. Shinobu walked over to the two of you "Oh? Did you fall somewhere Y/n?" You gave Shinobu a small nod "Let's go get you cleaned up then."

"Thank you Shinbou!" You thanked her as she had to make Itto let go of you.

"You big baby Itto! Let go of Y/n now. I'm cleaning her up." She said as Itto hugged you more. "Itto, what if she has a type of wound? Itll hurt more if its not treated.." Once he heard that he let go.
"Fine!" He looked back at you and said "You owe me from making me worry!" He said as he let Shinobu take you.
.
.
.
"He can be such a baby sometimes..." Shinobu mumbled as she cleaned off your knees and hands gently, making sure she wasn't hurting you if you had any type of wound. "No big wounds anywhere...just some scratches." She looked back up at you with a sincere look.
"I'm glad you aren't hurt badly...but why are you slightly covered in dirt? You don't have to answer, just Itto wont let me out of it if he doesn't know what happened." Shinobu spoke as you grabbed the empty vision put of your pocket/bag.