First Match

Next Monday...2 New girls, looking to win and be a champion.

Will you be there to see them fight and show their worthy? Book now.

The songs are not in order

~~~~÷×|×|{~~~~~{°°°°°°°°°}~~~~~

Look there's Mandy Rose! Do you think she's gonna do good tonight?

I'm not quite sure especially with these new girls and everything, but lets give our luck to the twins.

Your right.

The first open Lesbian WWE fighter. The beast and goddess.

Shes gonna do good out there.

And here are the new girls.

I'm quite excited about the new drama.

Woah, you can say they are identical.

Are you sure I'm not seeing things?

Let's see how these twins get going.

~~~~÷×|×|{~~~~~{°°°°°°°°°}~~~~~

This is a tag team match.

*Bell*

While Vivian and Sonya stand on the outside of the Ring, Mandy and Blair stand in the inside waiting to make a move on each other.

Mandy and Blair where walking around in circles trying to be aware of anything.

Finally Mandy runs up to Blair and attacks, both trying to get out each others grip, Blair pushing Mandy of her.

Mandy runs back on the the rope to push forward and take Blair to the ground making Blair groan in pain but still walking to the rope for support.

Mandy Ran towards her opponent but Blair using the rope to kick Mandy in the face making the girl fall down.

Blair grabbed Mandy by the hair and held on to her head, using watch people call a running bulldog.

Mandy now on the floor in pain, Vivian holding her hand out to her twin asking if Blair needed a break but Blair shook her head saying it was fine.

Later

Mandy now laughing while Blair is on the floor in pain trying to smack Vivian's hand.

Mandy grabbed Blair by the hair, smirking at the girl.

When Blair was about to Smack Vivian's hand Sonya ran up and grabbed Vivian by the legs and pulled her down making the girl smack her face on the edge.

Once Vivian finally was back in the same place, Blair finally smack her twins hand.

Making blair at the edge, making Mandy slightly scared but remained the confidence on her face.

Vivian Ran towards Mandy drop kicking her, Mandy feel on the ground in pain.

Mandy stood up again only to be, what the twins call it, flat twist, where you grab somebody by the face on the top rope and twist them around while you slam their face on the floor.

Later

Mandy smacked Sonya's hand while Vivian smacked blairs hand.

Both Sonya and Blair look at each other while going into circles very slow.

Later

Here are your Winners... Vivian and Blair Carson.

Backstage

Mandy and Sonya follow the twins into backstage.

"Hey! Me and Sonya just wanted to see if you were ok after the match?" Mandy asked Sonya Nodded.

"Yeah, Me and Blair are fine" Vivian smiled.

"Well my name's Amanda, mostly known as Mandy" Mandy smiled holding a hand out which both of the twins took.

"My name's Daria, better known as Sonya" the black haired woman smiled.

"My name is Blade and this is my sister Esme" Blade introduced with a smile

"Blade? Very unusual yet cool name" Sonya smiled.

"Short for Bianca" blade explained

"We'd like to see you do more matches often" Sonya suggested.