Chapter One: Mi

It was not in Mi's plan that day for her ship to be taken over by the local space mafia, but that being said it was also not in her plans for that day to be stuck in the middle of galactic turmoil regarding the matters of her families multimillion business. So today was really just all about surprises.

Mialiegh Sage Lite, or 'Mi' was born with a silver spoon in her mouth; Her Great Grandfather, Alec Lincon Lite was known for indulging himself in bibliosmia. But the stunning scent of fresh rain, and an old ancient book were scarce in the year of 4869. Hence the invention of 'Lite's scent' an airfreshoner... I said her family was rich, not interesting. The Business was passed down from man to man; From her Great Grandfather Alec, to her Grandfather Clark, and her father, Emmanuel.

Luckily for her, Mi avoided the line, the burden instead going to her 12 year old half brother Lincon Benjamin Lite, but everyone just calls him Nic. Having been waved of all responsibility, and her father and step mother treating her like royalty Mi turned out exactly how you think she would.

"The one day I go to school?" Mi said in between breaths, for she was currently running for her ever lovely f--king life.

At 9:54 second period of the day Mi and her classmates looked out the windows to see the lovely sight of two military grade battleships ripping each other to shreds mer meters in front of the school. With all common sense still ensured, Mi made a run for it. Taking her boyfriend with her to of course.

"It could be worse," Mihn Santos said following closely behind Mi sweat on is carmel brow, and light brown sticking to his forehead "What if we were in classic english?" It was true though.

Mihn loved literature, more specifically poetry 'Painting with words' as he would say. Mi though, though the whole thing was boring.

"Were the hell did you park your ship?" he said

"Don't be so dramatic, do you have anything to eat" Mi said taking a sharp left around to parking garage B "Im famished"
They started ascending the ramp when Mihn stopped to quickly check his pockets.

"Uh, I have a mint" said and tossed it to Mi. She caught it in one hand and promptly shoved it in her mouth. Mihn started running faster to catch up to Mi's pace

"We still have 2 more levels" Mihn moaned

"Less talking, more run" Mi said, ever so slightly patronizingly. A loud explosion went off overhead but they kept running until they reached the ship

One problem, someone got there first.