Chapter Three: Mi

Something Mi is discovering about only eating a singular mint, all day. She is oddly filled, but filled in a way that only makes her more hungry. A small supply of energy that was slowly dwindling just to the rate you would notice, and everytime you focus in on the feeling of being full you start to starve; The greed of wanting more only left her more, and more famished. Moral of the story is she was hungry.

The skinny girl sat in the pilot's seat, legs pulled up to her chest waiting for further instruction. Her washed out blue eyes, framed by locks of curly fire red hair, searching the room. Her porcelain skin had a certain green tint to it; Not in the way that she is ill, the colour looked more like a scar, as if she was sick years ago but never fully healed. She fiddled with a black pen in her left hand, the pen gracefully sliding in and out between her slim, boney, fingers with ease and finesse. Besides her playing around with some controls was the boy

There really isn't much to him. He was tall, taller than any of the other kidnappers, thick black hair and black kinda purple-ish eyes and pale skin. The other person, the ringleader as Mi had taken to calling the girl in her head, had left down to the engine to search or something like that. Mi wasn't really paying attention, to be honest she was kinda over this whole 'being kidnapped thing'

"Do you have food?" Mi groaned to the red haired girl. The girl just looked at her confused with her pale blue eyes, then sighed? It didn't exactly sound right, it was more aggressive and kind of choked up in her throat. Mi looked around and Mihn he was sweating, probably nervous like he always is, before continuing "Are you going to answer or just look around, what's happening here?"

The girl continued to stare at them, and then just shook her head disappointedly.

"Mi... I think, you know, this isn't really an opportune time to be asking for food" Mihn said. Mi turned to see Mihn being well, himself. Overly nervous, doesn't he know? Her dad is just going to send someone to save them, there's no need to panic.

right? Mi sighed before continuing

"All things considered I still believe it is rude not to feed your hostages"

"Dead people don't need to eat" tall dark and somewhat handsome murmured and turned to the red haired girl, she looked enthusiastically unenthused. 

"Are you, " Mi's tone dropped to a whisper "threatening me? "
Shouldn't have done that, was the only thought Mi could muster as 'Mr.tall dark and moderately handsome' broke.

"XIA VU RYE LEEN TA VYUT, POIPT WIVNCHI" At this moment Mi was glad she slept through Fernadaian, because if she understood a word he'd just said, she's sure it would really hurt her feelings

"Did you really kiss your XiaChita with that mouth?" A cold voice came out from the engine