Part Twenty One

You opened the door to your room and sighed. He did it again. You and Tony had a serious talk about his gifts, but he still didn't listen to you.

You shook your head while looking at the roses and the full shopping bags on your bed. You grabbed the shopping bags and the roses in your hands before walking out of the room and to the stairs.

"Tony?" You called out.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Tony immediately ran out of the living room to see what you wanted.

He was shocked and could barely move out of the place in right time as the shopping bags, followed by roses, fell to the floor next to him.

He rolled his eyes before he went back to the living room.

He didn't see you for the rest of the day, even though he spent the whole day working there. It was around 9 pm when he heard the sound of your high heels as you came down the stairs.

He turned around and the sight made him drop the pen onto the table as he stared at you. You were dressed in a tight, black dress. Your hair was curled and your lips were red.

"Fuck... " Tony whispered to himself as he watched the way your body moved in the dress.

"Close your mouth, Stark." You said, passing by him and grabbing your earrings off the table.

"You gonna wear this around the house now?" He asked. "Because I'm not complaining."

"Around the house?" You looked at him as you put the earring in. "No, not around the house."

"What? Then where are you going?"

"Just going out."

"With who?"

"Some old friends."

"Do I know them?"Tony pressed.

You rolled your eyes and looked at him. "That's none of your business, Tony. I'm a single woman, I can do what I want."

"Last time I checked, you're still married to me."

"In case you didn't understand me, I keep repeating that I want a divorce. Okay? So that means I want nothing to do with you anymore." You smiled sweetly at him, while he clenched his jaw in anger. "Who knows, maybe I'll find some other man who can treat me right."

Tony immediately stood up and approached you. "Like hell you will."He growled. "I will kill everyone who dares to put their hands on you."

You heard the sound of car beeping outside and you pushed Tony away before rushing towards the door."That's them, bye!"

He couldn't keep his eyes off your body. And that's when he realized other men will see what's his. Only the thought of someone seeing you in that dress, let alone putting their hands on you, made his blood boil.

He had no options, so he pulled his phone out of his pocket and found the number. He dialed it and pressed the phone to his ear.

A few rings later, the man answerwd his phone.

"Tony? What do you want, I was sleeping?" He asked.

"Daniel, just who I was looking for."Tony said. "Do you know with who Y/N is out tonight?"

"Some old friends from high school, I think."

"Perfect. I need you to go there too."

"What? How - they're all girls, Tony!"

"I know, but I need someone to have eyes on her at all times and it needs to be someone I can trust. Obviously, I can't go cause I'm not her favorite person right now, but I know you wouldn't hurt her so boom, there you go, you're the only option."