!BANNED FANCAST¡ (4th upload)

Obviously I can't stop you from using a fancast, but these are fancast that I will not be including in this book/taking out. Some are problematic others are just uncomfortable with being fancasted. I'll put the reason I'm taking them out next to their name.

⚠️TW: Tr@nsph0b1a, a$s@ult, gro0m1ng, cultural appropriation, r@cism, dr*gs,

Sophie Skelton: Supports a transphobe and it is said that she tweeted something transphobic. The tweet was later deleted, most people say the screenshots of it were edited. (She was a popular Lily fancast)

Ezra Miller: They lunged at someone at a bar and harassed a woman there as well. They got arrested for this. They have also allegedly choke-slammed a different woman. (This is on video). All these acts of violence and have yet to face serious charges. Also was met with a grooming accusation not to long ago. (They were a popular Snape fancast). An indigenous girl they groomed was taken not long after she turned 18 and it's said they have "a cult like grip on her". They got arrested for throwing a chair at someone. Provided alcohol, marijuana, and ISD to a minor. Also appropriated Native American culture but that feels very small compared to the rest of this list.

Tripp Bowers: He used the death of George Floyd and trial of Derek Chauvin to promote his music, and to gain profit. Most of the black community felt very disrespected by this. (I accidentally made a chapter with him but have since deleted it. He was under the Sirius Black section).

Matt Hitt: Don't worry he's not problematic, but he has expressed discomfort or has been trying to avoid comments about be the Remus Lupin fancast. For that reason I'm taking him out of the book due to respect.

Zöe Kravitz: She made suggestive comments about Jaden Smith back when he was fourteen. She supports a known abuser/pedophile. Dated a seventeen year old when she was twenty one. (She used to be a popular Dorcas fancast even though she's canonically dark skin and Zöe is lightskin).

Bree Kish: Did cornrows even though she is a white woman. (She was a Lily fancast that was rising in popularity).

Jinsoul: She claimed she was wearing "dreadlocks" which is also problematic, but to me they look more like a sucky version of box braids. Either way it was cultural appropriation. (I had her as a Narcissa fancast but I'm taking her out).

Wheein: I'm not sure if it was her hair or a wig but it had box braids in it, she used exaggerated makeup to enlarge her lips and nose. Basically a racist caricature. Also did blackface, she apologized for this one. (I also previously had her as a Narcissa fancast)

Abigail Cowen: Is an open Zionist. (A popular Lily fancast)

I may add onto this list later, I hope I don't have too but celebrities just can't seem to stop being problematic. Again I can't stop you from using these people, but just know what they have done and people may comment about it if you make content with them as your fancast.

Edit: I had to add more people 🫤, can't people just like not be racist.

Edit 2: BRO WHY CANT THESE PEOPLE JUST NOT. Added onto Ezra Miller because they seem to get into a lot of trouble. Also added Abigail Cowen

Edit 3: EZRA MILLER JUST KEEPS BEING A CRIMINAL I GUESS

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 | A face claim/ fancast book| 1 🎉