𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕥

I hand Ciri the last top from her draw and she places it inside her bag. Today, we are moving on from Kaer Morhen, we being Geralt, Ciri, Jaskier and myself.

It's been only a week since Geralt and I kissed. Apparently, Geralt had told Jaskier, shockingly. Then, Jaskier told Ciri and Ciri confronted me about it. I didn't tell Geralt, not wanting to get Jaskier into trouble. Ciri was quite happy about the knowledge.

Geralt and I haven't really spoken about our kiss. He has been more present, sitting with me at dinner and talking with me while I cook and watching from afar as I clean. I like it.

Currently, I am helping Ciri pack up her things. Given that I hardly have belongings, it didn't take me long to pack up. Jaskier is packing up his things while Geralt is seeing to Roach.

I'm excited to be tagging along. Geralt had come over to the table where Ciri and I were reading and Jaskier was practicing his lute one morning a few days ago and muttered a single phrase.

"We're leaving in a few days. Make sure you three pack up everything you want to bring."

Before leaving. Ciri excitedly hugged me while Jaskier mumbled something about his comfort being taken away. I was just shocked that he included me. I mean, yes, we kissed, but, a kiss hardly means 'till death do we part'. It made me happy.

"Thanks for helping me, Aunt Y/N."

Ciri smiles as I take her bag from her, throwing it over my shoulder as we leave the room. My bag was in the Grand Hall. Ciri and I make it to the hall quickly. It was quiet here, now that the Witcher's had now all left, only Vesemir remained.

Speaking of Vesemir, he, Jaskier and Geralt were in the hall, waiting for Ciri and I when we entered.

"Hey, everyone."

Ciri says as we approach the trio. They all turn to look at us as we near them. Geralt's eyes take me in as I place Ciri's bag beside mine. I smile at him and he gives me a sort of a smile back.

"Hello, dear Princess. Hello, my Queen."

Jaskier smirks and I roll my eyes at him, but, smile nevertheless. As Jaskier, Ciri and Vesemir converse, Geralt approaches me. I notice that he looks tired and I frown, reaching my hand up to cup his cheek.

"You look tired. Restless night again?"

I ask him and he sighs, leaning into my touch. I smile softly.

"Nothing for you to worry about."

He says, backing away, forcing my hand to drop as he reaches to pick up Ciri and my bags. He approaches Vesemir, where they have a firm embrace before he pulls away.

"Goodbye, Vesemir."

Ciri says, hugging the older Witcher, who smiles at the young girl.

"Goodbye, Ciri."

He says before Jaskier approaches him.

"Goodbye, Vesemir."

Before he could embrace Vesemir, he holds his hand out to the Bard, who shakes his hand. I wait until Geralt, Ciri and Jaskier were crowded together before I approach Vesemir.

"Thank you for your hospitality, Vesemir. You have been very kind."

I say with a smile and Vesemir nods. I hold my hand out to him and he immediately takes it.

"Have a safe trip."

He tells us before turning and walking away. I turn back to the trio and Geralt begins walking out of the hall and we follow behind him.