𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏: 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌𝐒

-----------------

WARNINGS:

WORDS: 467

Quote Of The Day: 

"When you get tired, learn to rest, not quit." - BANKSY

------------------

THE sound of crinkling paper and groans of frustration resounded in the room only to be stopped by the occasional stern glances from the professors up ahead. The quiet feedback of the pencils scraping across the papers and the nervous sighs sounded peaceful to some but to others it was absolute hell. That's when the door flew open capturing everyone's attention. 

"______, you're quite late." The student with (hair-color) bowed. "I'm sorry. I was up all night studying.." The professor glinted their eyes, "______, I believe you. You only have 7 hours left to finish this exam so quickly begin." The student hastily went to the third row of the classroom and set his/her/their bag down pulling out a mechanical pencil. The student flew through most of the questions with ease only stopping when they came to one section of the exam they/he/she had not studied for at all. "5 minutes." The student nervously chuckled to themselves/himself/herself. I'm dead meat if she finds out I actually spent time studying for this part of the exam reading spicy romance novels. They/She/He jotted down answers and turned over their paper.  The timer on the clock was counting down. Five.. Four.. Three.. Two..- At one the alarm sounded off. Anxiety was in the students stomachs that they might've not passed.

"So delinquent ______ has been skipping class, ehh?" A girl with a pixie bob cut joked, playfully pushing into _____'s side making her/him/them almost fall over.  "I just came in late Hoga." _____ rolled their/his/her (eye color) orbs annoyed. Hoga Mika was your average academy student, made average grades, had average looks, average social status. The two students joked around and talked about things that had happened.  The end of the day bell rings and with high anticipation in ______'s heart they took a step into the carriage. Cold (eye-color) eyes scanned over _____'s body apathetically. "I heard you got there late." Her interest was grabbed by a younger boy with reddish orange hair. "I heard that you were actually-" ______ quickly grabbed a light object and threw it at the boy. "You two lack of manners. You must strive to be the best heirs in Taprela." 

'That's all she cares about...isn't it..?'  

_______ thought. "Apologizes mother." Both the younger boy and _______ said. "Ah.. sister I heard that if you make the exams you will leave Taprela to go to Ufros." Unlike the barren, cold land of Taprela, Ufros was a windy, humid region that inhabited a prestigious academy where nobles attended if they passed an exam. "Finally 4 years without you." He said, sticking out his tongue in a teasing way. "Chun stop messing with your sister." The woman grumbled. "Okay, Okay." _____ chuckled.