𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄

-----------------

WARNINGS:

WORDS: 527

Quote Of The Day:

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." -STEVE JOBS

------------------

MAIDS and butlers littered the estate of the count. _______ wondered what the rush was about but decided not to ask as they/she/he exited the carriage with Chun and their mother. "My lady Vascilis." A maid bowed. "What is happening." The woman said with an icy complexion that seemed to match the temperature of the region. "The duke is going through Taprela to the empire and has asked to stay for some weeks." "Has the count accepted this letter?" 

"Y-yes. My lady." The countess sent the mere maid off, "The duke will be here soon.. Change your attire." Chun nodded walking inside with ______. 

Two maids that looked like they were in their teens fetched Chun and _______ casual attire. Chun wore a green vest that matched his eyes over a white shirt with khaki pants. _____ wore a simple white button-up shirt with black high waist pants and brown boots. Chun strode into his bedroom.

______ watched the boy stride away and soon did the same. They/She/He turned the doorknob taking in the features of their room. A book with a brown bookcase was open. It was about how the 9 nations had been built. Taprela being the home of the empire's ally; The Vascilis Family. Who did the dirty work for the empire despite the fact that sometimes they needed to get blood on their hands. The Vascilis family had sworn a pledge to keep the royal family safe however they seem to be having trouble staying true to that pledge for some time after Foteini Agneli; the first lady of the Vascilis family and _____'s mother had been married into the family from a political marriage. Hei Vascilis and Foteini lived happily together until Foteini died from losing too much blood when she and her knights were ambushed in the capital of Taprela; Elfus leaving her 5 year old child isolated with no association with their/his/her father. When ______ was 12 Hei got remarried to Viscount Nanas daughter: Roxanni Vascilis and after a few months Chun was born. 

______ felt nostalgic, chuckling at the memory of Foteini. ______ spreads out on the bed, falling into a slumber. 

--

A woman with (hair-color) hair swung on a swing held by a tree, holding a child close to her. "Mommy, why did you marry Daddy?" The child asked. "Well. Mommy doesn't remember." The child puffed their cheeks, "How could Mommy forget such an important occasion!" She laughed. "Foteini are you ready?" A man with orange hair and green eyes asked. "Daddy!" The child giggled, jumping off the swing and hugging the man's legs. The woman stood up. "I shall be back soon. I'll get a souvenir for you _______." The child turned around and saw the woman's frown as it seemed she was dismayed. "Why is Mommy sad?" _____ said with curiosity. "I'm just sad I won't be able to see my precious jewel."  She laughed, lifting the child into the air. "See you until then Foteini." The man said with fondness, kissing the woman's forehead. "That's right, until then...