Auctores Notant

If you are looking for the first book in The Unknowing series, you have come to the right place. I recommend reading this book (The Unknowing Angelus Vitae) first, then the other books in the series because Cassie is the main character in the series and you'll get spoilers for what happens to her in the other books. The other books won't be primarily about Cassie, they will be about my other OC's I have added to this series and will be kinda like companion books I guess. The other books might not even be published when you find this one so don't even worry about them.

I will be uploading this one slowly and once I've finished this one I will start to upload the other books.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter plot or characters, those belong to JK Rowling. I do not own Mattheo Riddle, he belongs to @ yasmieamaro. I do own Cassie, Celeste, Stella, Avery, Kim, Ruby, Johnny, Sawyer, and whatever other OC's I may create, as well as their storylines.

————————————————————————

Cassandra Diggory was always a caring girl who worried more for her family then she ever did herself. When she goes to Hogwarts, she meets lots of new people who soon become written into her story. Cassie gets pulled into lots of adventures with the people she meets, makes rivalries, friendships, and even finds love, but no one can fill in the spots of her family she had before she went to school. As the years go on, Cassie learns things, experiences adventures, and finds out secrets that people were trying to keep hidden from her. Knowledge, adventures, and secrets that could change her fate.

————————————————————————
I know that the following is a long list and basically tells you a bunch of info you already knew but I just felt better listing the names of actors already cast so you can see what characters might be important in my story and then the ones with pictures are ones I've cast myself or something.
————————————————————————

Cast

🧡Cassie's Fam🧡

Cassandra Diggory
Portrayed by Natalia Dyre

Cassandra DiggoryPortrayed by Natalia Dyre