Prison

Drip, Drip

The sound of small droplets lava falling from the ceiling can be heard. Obsidian walls with scratch marks, small cracks and blood.

A small obsidian room made for a prisoner.

A man can be seen sitting in the corner of the small room made of obsidian. The man had his head down while he sat on the slightly hot obsidian floor. He was holding a rotten potato in his hand.

However there we're only questions running through his mind. He planned to be in this prison and yet now he wants out of it. Waking up on the hard and cold obsidian floor made his body ache. The smell of potatoes rotting in the corner, the endless sound of lava dripping from the ceiling and the faces whom visited him just to show pity and hatred but never sorry.

He was all sick of it

He asked for this didn't he? Yes, he did. He planned it all just for the sake of peace but the more he thought about his actions, the more he reflected on his decisions. 'Was I the problem to all this?' He asked himself several times.

He lifted his head up and looked at the same obsidian ceiling he sees every single day.

How long has he been here for?

He threw his clock away and he never counted the days passing. The only thing making him remember the concept of time was Quackity. He kept in mind the time when Quackity visits him to ask him about the revive book although he never had any ideas on informing Quackity.

But these weeks, he noticed that Quackity never visited him to force information out of him about the book.

Maybe he got tired or annoyed?

Well, he never had any ways to know. Dream barely had any source of entertainment in his little prison cell so he himself created something for himself instead. Dream sometimes sat in the corner of the room carving goggles on the potatoes or tying bandanas from some ripped dirty orange prison clothing of his. He was quite fond of doing this but as time went on inside the prison he made it to the point where he could not remember any of his friend's faces nor voices.

 He was quite fond of doing this but as time went on inside the prison he made it to the point where he could not remember any of his friend's faces nor voices

At some point he finds himself sitting in the corner replaying his memories in his mind. Some of his memories had questionable scenes due to him forgetting and some we're accurate but there was only one thing missing. The faces, the faces of the people around him we're blank or scribbled although he didn't mind it. He only woke up from his dreams whenever Sam's Automatic Potato Dispenser dispenses potatoes but nothing seemed to dispense anymore.

'Seems like they've forgot about my existence now too..'

Dream looks up to see the same obsidian ceiling once more.

'2 years'

He's been here for 2 years at most and it was an absolute torture for him. In those 2 years he slowly and painfully lost his sanity. The last person to visit him was Bad but that was a year ago.

Dream recalled his last meeting with Bad, He was looking at the broken shards of his clock at that time till he heard the sounds of the Prison's mechanism running. 'Who in their right mind would pay a visit to me? Ah, it must be Quackity.' Dream's dull eyes looked at the lava slowly revealing the person who decided to visit him. "D, Dream...?" A familiar voice.

"Bad?" He said with a quiet rough voice, his dull eyes slightly lighting up at the sight of his kind friend but slowly dimming away. He slowly turns his head away from his half demon friend.

Bad ran towards Dream with a worried and concerned look on his face, He thought about running towards the green man to check his wounds but the fence separating him and Dream stopped him from getting any closer.

"D, Dream..! You look hurt w, why are you bleedi-" But before bad could finish his words he heard the man muttering something but he couldn't decipher his words.

"P, Pardon..?" Bad stuttered while Dream turns his head and looks at bad. "You shouldn't have come here" Dream uttered with his rough voice

"O-oh.. I just wanted to see if you were..—" "Suffering?" Dream said to cut of bad. "Yea I've had plenty of suffering in here." Bad looked down with a teary face seeing his friend at this state. "Just leave" "What..?" "Don't come back here" Dream slightly raised his raspy voice "Just spend the rest of your days happily with your friends. Don't bother visiting me anymore." It took Dream some courage to push Bad away.

Dream could hear quiet sobbing behind him before hearing footsteps that became quieter and quieter till it disappeared. Dream heard the sounds of redstone it meant that Bad was leaving. He still heard quiet sobbing till he heard someone say "Goodbye Dream..." Dream looked back expecting to atleast see a glance of Bad but he only saw the bright orange color of lava.

Dream turned his head back in disappointment. He the one who pushed Bad away so why was he hurting? He then realized why. He had a pained expression upon realizing it. He slid down his torn up and broken mask on his face expecting it to hide the pain but it wouldn't stop.

He buried his face in his knees.

Present Time

Dream opened his eyes. Seems like he dreamt of his last meeting with Bad. He let out a quiet sigh, the lack of water made his throat ache. His sight was getting blurry, he was becoming really tired, his breath became lighter and lighter every second. He didn't think it would end as simple as this but his body couldn't take such abuse anymore. His eyes slowly started to close he felt warm tears falling from his eyes.

He didn't wanna die.