3 - Revolution, Bitches!

I finally caught up to Art as he approached a group of five people: Pluto, Aloe, Merc, Gigan, and Mawce.

"Dusky and I are starting a revolution, are any of you-"

"Yes." Gigan cut him off. "I am so ready to kick some ass."

Art blinked. "...Okay, good enthusiasm. How about you guys?"

Aloe, who is an actual Aloe plant, put on some studious glasses. "Well, by the mitosis of the combustion, I sincerely postulate that a rebellion is quite an injudicious stratagem."

Gigan blinked. "What the fuck...?"

Aloe giggled. "I'm a big smart."

I shook my head. "I'm a fan of the English language, but seriously, Aloe. Are you married to Thesaurus.com or something?"

She slowly hid the scribbled picture of Guile in aer leaves. "Uh... yep! Definitely the website, not anyone else."

Mawce gaped at them. "My granddaughter is married and nobody told me!?"

I rubbed my eyes. "Right. Forgot that most of us are related." I looked up at Mawce. "So... Mom. Do you want to join the revolution to overthrow the government?"

They tapped their chin as ze considered, as if deciding whether or not to buy the whole-grain bread at the store. "Sure, why not."

I turned to Pluto. "How about you?"

Wait, shit, is Pluto my wife?

He stared fearfully at me, then smiled weakly. "Uh, yeah. Sounds fun, I guess?"

Art gave it a thumbs-up. "Great response."

Merc started vibrating. Chaos is like cereal to them.

I clapped once. "Awesome. Art, why don't you go find more people, since this was your idea. I'll... uhh... ask the bots?"

Art raised an eyebrow, then shrugged, sliding away.

Pluto asked, "what about us?"

I had no idea. "Uh, wait for the signal."

"What signal-?" Mawce asked as I zoomed away. This was Art's idea, so now it's Art's problem.

I entered the Town Hall. Ultimate wasn't there, which was convenient. All seven boys hovered behind the podiums, talking amongst themselves.

"I'm telling you, it's a bad omen!" MEE6's shrill voice was the first I heard. "It's a full blood moon, my crystals stopped working, the stars are in alignment, and my head hurts. The end is nigh!"

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Karen," Carl grumbled.

Kai gave Carl a disappointed look. "Carl, sweetheart, remember what we were working on together? Violence is not the answer."

"But what if it is?" Tupperbox asked.

"No it's not," Pluralkit sighed.

Dyno spun around impatiently. "We aren't accomplishing anything."

I stepped into the open. "Erm, excuse me?"

They all turned to look at me.

Carl groaned. "It's an Ultimod. What orders do you have for us, oh great and powerful?"

I fidgeted with my fingers. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to aid in a rebellion against the server's government."

Dyno made a confused beep noise. "Aren't you in the second-highest rank?"