Chapter 3, Mistrust and Chaos...

Takatos POV

That girl Alondra was there yesterday what does she want from me, I mean from Chunta. I know  that he had a connection with the lady but how did they meet and what type of relationship they have. Did they date...? Did they have a one night stand...? I should really stop overthinking things. I just can't stand her and her sight it's like meeting Chunta all over again but foes go have a happy ending this time.

Takatos perspective

—- "Takato~ are you alright? Himari told me about everything about the situation"

I turned around to see Akko I smiled and shook my head in denial "No- No- everything is fine no need to worry, Himari is just worried" Akko sat down beside me "You're a really good guy but you need to lean on others". I sat up "I'm actually fine just trying to figure out about the girl" Akko looked at her purse and started looking around to take out a folder. She handed me the folder I took it from her hand. I opened it to see files of Alondra, I looked at the papers to see one detail... 'Recent accident with one of her exes' in her criminal file "This- is this what's happening" Akko smiled "Well get ready for a mission... Spy Takato!" I put the files in my bag "Thanks" as she replied "No worries"

I got a lead but not a exact answer to what I'm looking for-

—————————————-
       Department
—————————————-

——— "Ayagi!" I screamed

He turned around and looked at me "Oh Saijō, did something happen?" I nodded and I sat down beside him "Can you do me a favor-" Ayagi hesitated to say yes as he tilted his head "What favor exactly" I gave him separate files and showed it to him "This person is concerning me, and as you know... you sleep with people for fun- can you sleep with them and get me info" he looks at the files and looks at me "What happened?" I sighed and leaned on the chair "So- she's trying to ruin my career and my love life, I need her done with or- removed from my life. I cannot be reckoned with" Ayagi shrugged and handed me the papers "I'll think about it". I stood up and nodded and immediately left, if he doesn't do it I guess I have to find a way.

Azumayas POV

I was sitting at my workplace checking on roles I should try to get for a few movies and I heard a knock at the door, I stood up and answered the door to see Alondra. I sighed and leaned against the door "Hey why are you here?" she invited her self in and I was in somewhat shock "So~ are you really dating that Saijō guy?" I paused and looked at her closing the door behind me "Yes. Yes I am." She took my arm and pulled me towards her "He's just using you". I shook my arm off her as I heard another knock at the door. I opened the door and it was the paparazzi, putting their microphones in my face. How did they get here!? Where's security?! I looked at Alondra "Where's security?!" She shrugged "Oh nowhere, I told them to go eat lunch" I got pissed "Azumaya Junta, what  are your thoughts on what's happening?" I paused "What?" and someone else asked a question "Azumaya Junta, are you really dating a Cheater?" I was about to close the door before another person resisted "Azumaya Junta, are you cheating on Saijō?"  I snapped "All those questions are false!"

Third person view

Junta trying to keep his cool once again and slammed the door taking Alondras hand and pushing her out to the balcony "Climb off, I don't care how just do it" he shut the glass sliding door as he locked it. "Hey!!! That's very unprofessional of you Junta!" He walked to his desk and picked up his phone as he was about to text Takato. Takato called him.

——"Chunta"

"Yes, Takato-San~?"

——"Where are you? I'll bring you lunch."

He turned around to Alondra outside "There's paparazzi outside the door so why not tonight?"

——"Oh? Really- is it that Alondra lady?"

"Yea but don't worry I'll call you after I sort this mess, love you Takato-San~"

——"Yea- love you too"

He hanged up the phone placing it on the desk as he sat down, as he looked at his ring. He sighed as an unknown caller ID called him all of a sudden. He picked it up and heard a voice as his eyes widen.

[To be continued]