Greetings

On this beautiful morning in Tennessee, you take your beloved Weiner dog, King, for a walk. To switch things up, you decide to take a different route since King may be getting tired of the usual one. Suddenly, a black and white cat approaches King and scratches him. Reacting quickly, you pick up your furry friend and shoo the cat away. You notice a tall and slender man retrieving the cat.

?: I'm so sorry about my cat. I didn't even realize she got out of the house.

He promptly puts out his hand for an awkward handshake and you shake his hand.

Yumi: I'm Blake, by the way.

Uh, I'm y/n.

You look at him confused. You feel like you've seen him before. Then it clicks.

Holy shit, Yumi? I didn't know you lived in my town. I watch that podcast your in every week.

Yumi: The Group Chat podcast?

Yeah!

Yumi: Do you want a picture with me.

He looks a little drained. You sorta feel bad for the dude.

Haha, no. But it was lovely meeting you!

You nudge his shoulder and keep walking with King but he stops you and hands you a piece of paper. He wasn't holding this paper before. You take it and continue your walk.

When you get home you open the note. It has a phone number on it. You assume it's his and text the number.

"Hey, bbg Blake 😩"
"Hello"

You don't know what to say now. How do you casually have a c
onvo with someone with over 1 million subscribers?

"Idk what to say now"
"Well, that was fast."
"Yup 😭"

You sit crisscrossed in your bed, annoyed because you have no clue what to say. You say you have to go then lay in your bed listening to the group podcast #8. It was very entertaining. You laughed a lot. You've always wished you were a part of their friend group. Maybe someday you will be. A distant dream.