‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ★%☆⋆﹏❛ we're le sserafim .

♥︎ 𓍢 " 𝐒𝐔𝐘𝐈𝐍

♥︎ 𓍢 " 𝐒𝐔𝐘𝐈𝐍. " ﹟ Lee Suyin! ⋆﹏𝄒 ╱ ✩
﹟⩇⩇:⩇⩇ ⨾ ❛ we're le sserafim ! ★ 𝅄 ۫ 𓂃 ¿!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Hello~!" A bright, warm smile plays her lips as she waves with the most admirable energy, shifting from one camera to the other. Her long red hair cascades down her back styled in loose mermaid waves, her visage almost bare with the faintest touches of make-up. She pushes the loose strands of hair behind her ears, bowing her head. "I'm Suyin of LE SSERAFIM, 22 years old━born in 2001 and a Sagittarius~"

%%%

[ Q1. What word describes you best? ]

She pauses, "Charming. . .?" She answers with the slightest tilt of her head. "The members and many other people have told me that I'm very charming when they first met me." She nods, hands moving around as she spoke. "Charming. Charming is the word that describes me best." She smiles but quickly hides her mouth out of shy embarrassment, letting out a faint, cute giggle.

%%%

[ Q2. Tidbit of the day? ]

"Tidbit? Food?" She chuckles before the producer explains further, "Ahh, something interesting that happened to me recently?" She nods in understanding, intertwining her fingers together. "Well. . . the stylist dyed my hair yesterday, it came out perfectly. . ." Suyin pushes her hair to the front, displaying her newly coloured hair, the red vibrant. "But during the process, I got a lot of texts and calls from friends welcoming me back into the industry, congratulating me on my official re-debut and wishing a successful debut for LE SSERAFIM." She says.

"I was always on my phone the whole time, with my hair in foils, texting or calling." She chuckles, reenacting how rapidly she texted and her reaction to receiving a call after another. "My fingers were tired by the end of the day but, I'm truly grateful for them taking the time out of their busy schedules to text me━tell me." The smile on her lips widens at the thought, bowing her head multiple times in gratefulness.