Chapter 5: 𝒞𝓇𝒶𝓈𝒽 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

A/N: omg! I'm super sorry for the long wait, I caught COVID off a family member and I was not in a writing state, but I'm BACK BABY XD anyway hope this chapter is worth the long wait!

Warnings: SO MUCH FLUFF ♥️, reader has mild headache... this chapter is just 🤧👌

😍I have had so much fun writing this chapter!!

OH AND HAPPY LATE EASTER 🐣 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You desperately clawed at his arm, the ship rattled and you could hear the violent thrash of crates in the belly of the Crest. "Hey! Stop it, I -need my arm to pilot!" the Mandalorian practically yells. "What is happening?!" You yell back, eyes squeezed tight in fear. "It's just a ship malfunction" he retorts, yanking his arm out of your grasp. The spinning  ship left a sensation you had never felt in your stomach, it was a bittersweet feeling, and you needed it to stop. You grabbed the arm rest of your chair and squeezed it as tightly as you could. You held your breath, and closed your eyes, bracing yourself for impact............and...... BOOM. You only caught a glimpse of the planet the Crest crash landed on before your head goes flying into the back of the Mandalorian's seat. You don't remember feeling, or seeing much after that. ————————————————————————————————————

"Y/n?", "Y/n...... up..... y/n, wake up." Your eyes flutter open slightly. Leaning over you is a silver blur. Startled you gasp and move away, from the weird blur. "Easy, easy" you squint your eyes and slowly the blur forms beskar, and then a.. Mandalorian,  an all too familiar Mandalorian. Once realisation hits you, you sigh in relief and push yourself up, off the floor. As you stand a pain in your head forms and you place your hand gently on your forehead. You grunt from the new feeling. "It's just a headache, it'll go away in a few hours." A modulated voice says. "A headache?" You repeat confused. "Yes............. You....haven't...had a headache before.... Have you?" The Mandalorian asks in realisation. You slightly shake your head. "Is it dangerous?" You ask concerned, worry taking over all your expressions. You swear for a second you hear a small chuckle but you're too concerned to really think. "No, like I said before, it'll be gone soon." He replies. His voice isn't cold like you were used to, but warm.... You dare say comforting. You slowly nod. "How.... Long.. have I been out?" You almost shyly ask. It takes a moment for the Mandalorian to respond. "About half an hour." He replies. "Oh." A tension fills the room... it's not quite a comfortable feeling.... It's rather awkward. Deciding to break the tension you look out of one of the windows, checking your surroundings. It was by no means anything like Carlac. The planet was a forest. Much like Mortis, only...... safer. Surrounding the ship was some sort of glowing bright blue fungi, the planet was so foreign to you. This only sparked your excitement to explore it even more. "Where are we?!" You question astonished at the new planet. "Felucia." Mando simply states. "Felucia" you repeat in awe. 

Mando begins to climb down from the cockpit into the belly of the Crest. "Where are you going?" You ask confused. "Out.... To fix the ship." A smile tugs at your lips and your eyes have a knowing twinkle in them. "What?" Mando grunts. "Shall I assist you?" You politely ask. "No... you-you stay here.... You're still my bounty... I can't risk you escaping!" He replies, voice firm. "But why shall I escape when the very reason I am here is because I chose to be?" The question catches Mando off guard and he's a stuttering mess. You can't help but giggle to yourself slightly. "Ugh, just stay in my sight!" He mutters loud enough for you to hear. 

———————————————————————————————————-

You can barely contain your excitement as the hatch opens. It's almost intimidating to you, how many colours come into sight, all the shapes and sizes of the plants that surrounded you. Some were smooth, some rough, and some slightly furry. You didn't want to leave, the only thing that you found slightly annoying was the smell of the planet, but either way you never wanted to leave! "Hey!" Mando shouts. You turn to face the armoured man. "You wanted to help right?" You nod with a small smile on your face. "Come here." You walk over to where Mando sat. "I need you to work on this part of the ship whilst I work underneath on the engine." With that he hands you a few tools (which you had never seen before) and slides under the ship. 

Mando's POV

Something strange settled in his gut. Maybe it was her undeniably beautiful e/c eyes, or her glowing  s/c skin.... Or maybe..... it was her innocence, he had heard.. she was a killer, merciless, and ruthless, but no rumour about her was proven true so far. Mando exhaled a breath he didn't even know he was holding and begun to work on the underside of the Crest. Tightening screws, detangling wires, replacing wires that short circuited, just fixing what he could. "Done." The calm voice pulled Mando's focus from his work. "What?" Mando questions. "I'm finished" y/n replies in a cute voice. "That's impossible.... I gave you more work then I had, to keep you busy!" Y/n sighs, "OK.... I AM SORRY I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WAY OF YOUR METAL OBJECTS." Y/n replies with a pout. "Metal objects? ......... you-you mean my tools?" Mando questions confused. "Yes." y/n affirms in a sharp nod. Mando sighs out loud and rolls out of the bottom of the ship. With a quick dust of his pants he begins walking to y/n's  working area. "Come on then." He says. Y/n overjoyed, follows. 

Your POV

Mando hands you an oddly shaped tool. It seemed very well crafted and you thought it was used to bang the ship when things wouldn't function. Mando called it a wrench. He places it in the palm of your hand and with how close he is to you, you can't help but slightly blush. "This is a wrench, it is used to tighten loose screws on the ship." He calmly teaches you. You nod in mesmerisation. "May.... May you show me an example?" You ask surprisingly quiet. Mando without a word slightly pushes down on your shoulder making you crouch down on the dirt. He crouches next to you and gently grabs your forearm. He directs your arm to a loose screw and latches the wrench onto the screw. He ever so slowly twists your wrist, moving the wrench in a circular motion, and tightening the screw. "Woah!" You exclaim, and you can't help but giggle, Mando pats you on the shoulder once in approval and you slightly shudder a little embarrassed. 

You finally felt at home.

♥️😁♥️

Word count: 1164 words