Cool new room! Then school...

As I enter my new room I look around.

'OMG! This is... so cute! How'd they prepare it so quickly though? Oh right, vampires Lol'

My new room:

I find my suitcase and bags on the floor and begin putting things away

I find my suitcase and bags on the floor and begin putting things away. I look at a clock and see the time, it's 9:50.

'Wow, time does fly when you're reconnecting with a sister you haven't seen in a year! I'd better get ready!'

I look in the closet and find a uniform in a bag. I put it on before looking at it. Once I'm done with five minutes to spare, I look in a mirror and admire myself.

I hear Yui at the door knocking. She opens it up. "Hey Yana! I forgot to add, you have to wear one of my uniforms, sorry!"

She looks at me and suddenly looks shocked.

"Cute right! Thanks for lending it to me!" I appreciatively say.

"Y-yeah no problem!" I hear her say. Then she mutters under her breath, "It must be too small on him, but he doesn't see anything wrong with it..."

"What was that, I didn't catch that last part?" I ask.

"Nothing, let's just get going!" she hurriedly says.

The uniform:

"Ok!" I agree

"Ok!" I agree.

She takes me down a hallway and then outside where I see a big limo waiting for us. Yui gets in and starts talking with the guys.

I hear Reiji say, "You're late, I hope Yana knows there are reproductions to such actions."

"Well, there was a problem with the uniform..." She explains.

"What kind of problem?" Reiji asks.

"Well, Yana didn't have a uniform of his own so he had to wear one of mine but it's a little... small" she tries to explain as best she could.

"So you're saying Snow-kun is in a skirt? I have to see this!" Laito says.

Yui sighs and sits down next to Ayato, then calls out to me, "Yana, you can come in!"