𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘

(ʚɞ)DYNASTY . . . !
2022 ━━ reverse harem.
ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ♡﹕𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 ! 𓄼
━━━━━━━━━━

 ⎙ . . . BEST VIEWED IN ! (₰)
▊ dark background ꗃ
monospace font ꗃ smallest setting. ▊

❪ ៸ 𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫
ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ꗃ﹕ I 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 it so 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍.
I am 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆... ⠀⠀⠀ ! 𓄼

ooo. ⠀⠀⠀ ASTRID CELESTE EVANGELINE VICT ── the long name bestowed to the firstborn of emperor Osis III and his Empress. Her birth was a celebratory moment in the empire ── people had been toasting her. And growing up, Astrid was treated like a little god ── worshipped by nobles and commoners alike and being doted on by her parents.  She spent her youth as a child prodigy ── following the strict regime of being an imperial heir. Fencing, swordsmanship, horseback riding, dancing, singing, sovereignty lessons, mage theory lessons, piano, flute, violin, and more. 

ooo. ⠀⠀⠀ EVERYONE HAD HIGH HOPES FOR THE PRINCESS ── the prodigal daughter of the emperor and the empire's treasured pearl, Princess Astrid Vict was meant to be the first female emperor or empress reagent of the Eastern Empire. With a prophecy of her greatness backing her up, everyone knew Astrid would be one of the greatest rulers in the empire's history, leading the empire into a new era of greatness. None of her siblings could compare to her, they would spend their childhood under her shadow.

ooo. ⠀⠀⠀ WHEN ASTRID TURNED OF AGE, she was bestowed with a title, a fiancé, and a palace made entirely of pearl. But in that very same year, her father had mysteriously passed away. Racked with grief, the crown princess stepped down and ran away from her responsibilities, leaving her younger, more foolish brother who would be her puppet, for a loss of a better word.

ooo. ⠀⠀⠀ EVERYTHING WAS GOING FINE ── until her brother came home from his hunting trip with someone. At first, Astrid paid no attention to the little silver-haired trash that had managed to steal her brother's heart but then after one thing and another, Astrid realized if this person were to stay in her empire any longer ── the dynasty her ancestors had built would come crashing down. And Astrid refused to let that happen. 

❪ ៸ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫
ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ꗃ﹕ i know it's 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 to say 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 to
all the 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 for bedtime ⠀⠀⠀ ! 𓄼 

 ━━━━━ . . .❪ ៸ STARRING ! ◞ ❫

(⌗՞ꗃ﹕ ! )一 𓄹 𝒍𝒆𝒆 𝒋𝒊-𝒆𝒖𝒏 ( 𝒊𝒖 ) 𝒂𝒔 𓄼 . . . ❜

ʚ۰ ASTRID ۰ɞ