The Horrible End To Our Love

THIS IS A RANDOM ENDING THAT WOULD
OF HAPPENED IF I CHANGED THE STORY
SO PLEASE REMIND YOURSELF THIS ISN'T PART OF THE MAIN STORY JUST A WHOLE
DIFFERENT STORY LINE ENDING ENJOY.
A/N
________________________________

You arrived where you buried Monty's body where his tombstone was, his tomb had had the time he was made and the time he died nobody knows what really happened to Monty except you of course love stories always have a horrible ending.

(Flash back)

After a while you and Monty decided to actually explore the pizzeria under the pizza plex and found animatronics forced into a living blob it was a horrible site to you but lucky they couldn't find you in Monty's stomach hatch, you never been in his stomach hatch before so Monty gave you simple instructions on how to move around,conveniently you found a different room away from the blob but than terror struck you and your lover Monty.......

(End of flashback)

We had some good times Monty I wish they could of lasted longer,You said to yourself.

You than began to rub the top of Monty's grave sighing as a tear began to fall from your left eye than slowly you started crying from both of your eyes,you than sat in front of Monty's crying at the memory of what had happened to you and Monty.

(Back to the Flashback)

Terror struck as you saw from the cameras a weird animtronic it was trying to control Monty,You ran to the computer and pressed random buttons because you didn't know what to do,the only button's that worked where the ones that lit the animtronic on fire.

(Flashback Ends)

You started looking at the sky watching the sunset wiping away your tears,

Monty wouldn't want me to cry he'd want me to move on but....

I can't move on.

I loved him...

(Flashback)

You had successfully burned the animtronic but Chica and the other animtronic's where coming your way you closed the doors and hid in Monty,

Y/n you saved me,thank you.

Monty said in a soft tone

Anything for you I love you remember now shh!!!The animtronics are coming!!
"No offense"None taken Y/N"Monty said in response. After than Roxanne busted through the door luckily the weird burnt animatronic was still stunned from the fire.

After Roxanne left the room you saw Chica was coming so you closed the door you looked toe Monty and saw him twitching and moving in getting possessed and quickly ran to find the animatronic Monty than ran right at you in a attacking formation giving you a deep wound

(Flashback End)

I forgive you for this,you said while looking over to your right arm where Monty had left a scar from attacking you.

"I think it looks cool..."

You said while a bright smile started forming on your face thankful that Monty left you something your thankful for and can cherish....

(Flashback)

Ahh!! You screamed while moving out of the way jumping to press the fire button just Barley dodging Monty's attack lighting the animtronic on fire again.

Monty than regained control and a look of horror grew on his face as he saw your bleeding right arm.

Y/N!! OH NO!!WE NEED TO HURRY AND GO NOW!!