a kiss

i kissed him. what? i instantly broke the kiss regretting everything i just did. he stared at me whilst i wiped the kiss off my lips. holy shit. no Sidney, i- i didn't just kiss Billy. did i?

"im so sorry" you say quickly. he chuckles, again in the same way that makes you shiver yet you feel so safe with him and that feeling is always there. it drives you nuts how you cannot put together the feeling. you stare at him again, he locks eyes with you and at this point you do not regret what you did or anything you may be about to do. gosh i am so so sorry Sidney, i think ive had too much to drink. 

you kiss agin. him leaning over the bed while you sit on the other side, things get more intimate, he leans closer up and you hold on the kiss while he thumbles onto the bed. he grabs your face with one hand and repositions himself with the other hand. you lay down and he climbs on top of you. you continue to kiss and you enjoy the fact that you're literally making out with billy and its great. you feel guilty inside for making out with Sindey's boyfriend but i mea he went for you and look, we're both drunk from what i'm aware. although my self conscious is telling me to stop this right now and pull away but my brain is telling me to not and enjoy this moment before it ends. 

things get more intimate and turn into a lot more then just a normal kiss. your self conscious appears again telling you to put your shirt back on this instant and again stop before you make a horrible decision, well fuck my self conscious because i want this, and so does he so i will make the most of it. his top is now off as well as mine and you can imagine how things move on from there. his arms on my waist and us still kissing we take our time and ive never felt more greater then today.

!IMAGINE THE REST HOW YOU WANT I WILL NOT WRITE ABOUT IT! thank you :)

you lay in bed next to billy while he puts his pants and top back on. you lay there and sigh at the fact you literally just lost your virginity to a guy that has a girlfriend. oh god i feel horrible now, oh my gosh. you gasp so loudly and sit up in such a rush.

"what?" billy urgently says flipping his shirt over his head. your heart starts racing, all these thoughts rush through your head and you panic at it all crowding you head in such little time. oh my gosh, no, oh no. you repeatedly said in your head. he comes over to you.

"y/n, y/n whats up" he asks again. you push him off of  you and stand up.

"i cant believe i did that, you're dating Sidney i'm so sorry" you repeatedly say over and over.

"y/n its fine" he said calmly. you shake your head this is not okay. i'm such a horrible person no no no. 

"its not" you say again. he tries to comfort you but you're out of your head and don't want him near you as he literally has a girlfriend. you cannot believe you just did that and what are you going to do now. how are you supposed to tell Sidney you literally had sex with her boyfriend who you literally suspected as the person who was stalking you and as well as killed your own mother.

SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER I WANTED TO WRITE ABOUT THE NEXT SCENE SEPERATELY

THANKYOU GUYS PLEASE LIKE AND VOTE TOO :)

em 21/4/2022