How they got their phones.

(In this AU Kanae and Rengoku is alive)

In Real life

Tanjiro just finished his mission and is coming back to the Butterfly estate until he saw something strange falling from the sky before it touch the ground Tanjiro catch it and it revealed to be a box. Upon seeing the box curiosity kicks in so he opens it see these strange looking accessories.

These strange looking accessories were looking extremely modern and there were also in a box

These strange looking accessories were looking extremely modern and there were also in a box. There were at least 17 of these strange looking devices and there was also a letter. Tanjiro immediately opens the letter in hope to know what are these devices but

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 There was all the hashira and Tanjiro,Kanao,Zenitsu,Nezuko,Insouke,aoi,oyakata-sama and Genya's name written in it with a note One phone for each.

He assumed that this strange looking device is called phone 'so one phone for each'  was what came in redhead mind so he take the box filled with phone to the butterfly estate and called all the hashira's there.

Muichiro's POV

As i was just sitting drinking tea while cloud gazing suddenly a crow appeared while shouting "CAW-CAW Tanjiro Kamado has called all the hashira in the butterfly estate CAW-CAW" 'hmm i wonder why tanjiro called us there but if he called all of us then there should be something important' i thought with curiosity on why my bestie call all of us there 'well time to go' as i finished my tea and then set out for the butterfly estate.

A few hours later i reach the butterfly estate only to be met by the lonely depressed water hashira i reach to him and said "Where is tanjiro?" He replied "i don't know i am also waiting for him all the others are also waiting and are inside" "wait why are you standing outside?" i asked with a curious look "kocho said keep a look out for him so if he comes wounded you would be able to help him" as he said that i nodded and get inside the butterfly mansion.

 I spended a few good minutes finding all the idiots and finally i found them all in the backyard chit-chatting drinking tea "oh hey muichiro" kocho greeted me " hey" i greeted her back " would you like to have some tea" She offered "of course" she gave me some tea as i sat down obani said ''hey what do you guys think tanjiro called us here for" uzui replied "he probably ran into an upper moon" shinobu said "Ara-ara uzui if he would have ran into an upper moon then why would he call us here plus his crow told us about this urgent meeting at 11 am i don't think he i'll ran into an upper moon this late" as we start to give our guesses then suddenly tanjiro came in with a box in his hands and with tomioka.