One-shot story

Hayami Keisuke was a 27 years old Japanese woman who lived in Adachi, she is an independent and successful woman. She has a company that provides fashionable and luxurious clothing. She doesn't have a family of her own. Her father urges her to start her own family since she will be looked up to when she is older. Hayami ignored it since she is wealthy and can have everything what she wants till she dies. She believes that she does not need the presence of a guy in her life since she already has all she desires.

Hayami was wearing her white silk blazer dress when she went at the mall where one of her branches was located, reviewing the stocks and financials. She noticed a man following her as she was about to enter the ground level parking lot where her Mercedes-Benz C Class automobile was parked. There were no people in the parking lot at the time, but the two of them.

"Oh shoot." She said to herself.

She walks faster, as does the man who continues to follow her. She remembered she had her Sabre Red pepper spray in her Gucci dionysus sling bag, which was made of striped leather. She took out the pepper spray and sprayed it to the man. When the man screamed in pain, she dashed through her car. When she was going to escape, the man who sprayed her blocked the exit. Hayami was horrified and threatened the man to call the cops.

"Hold on! I'm not a bad guy! I just have something to say and give to you! Can you just listen to me for a minute?" The man said, still blocking the exit.

"What do you want from me?! If you don't get out of my way, I swear to God, I'll call the cops!" Hayami yelled.

"Your dress.." the man said while catching his breath.

"See?! What about my dress?! You're nothing but a pervert. I'm going to call the authorities right now!" Hayami was enraged and on the point of calling the cops.

"There is a red stain.. on the back of your dress, at the bottom.. Hah.." The guy is still chasing his breath. Hayami was confused and glanced under her blazer dress. She spotted a red stain. She had forgotten that today was the first day of her monthly cycle.

"Oh shoot." Hayami whispered.

When the man approached the car window where the driver's seat was, Hayami quickly closed the window, but the man quickly squeezed it with his other hand before entirely closing the car window. The guy shouted out in pain once again.

"Why are you being so rude?! I was just trying to help you!" the man said, as his other hand in anguish.

"I don't know who you are, and I don't trust people I don't know, so get out of my way!"

"At the very least, a simple thank you would do?" The man complained. "I also brought some pads in case you need them-"

"No, I don't. Thank you, now, go away! I have an important meeting to catch on"