A Good Day

No One POV:

Y/n came downstairs as he can feel and see the tension between the two former rouge ninjas and his sensei. Iruka is sitting down waiting while Zabuza is glaring at him and Haku standing next to him looking at Iruka with suspicion.

Y/n looks at Iruka with concern and worry. 'Eh? I can feel Iruka's worry, and the two's glare' Y/n thought as he came to the living room.

"Moshi Moshi." Y/n greeted as the tension came down and now all eyes are on him. Iruka was tense and Zabuza was blushing but with the mouth mask, it wasn't shown. "Um, Haku? Why are you wearing your mask?" Y/n ask.

"I'm sorry, I had an injury, and I didn't want you to worry," Haku answered. 

"Oh, then you should leave as well then so it wouldn't be affected," Y/n explains. 

Haku nodded as he left. "I should join him since neither of us doesn't know the village," Zabuza said as he stands up and left.

"Ara Ara? Sayonara." Y/n waved and turn to Iruka as he look at his outfit as well. 

He was wearing some normal outfit as it was a green kimono with a black shirt and some ninja pants along with sandals. His hair was up as Y/n see that he was wearing a dolphin necklace.

'Is this my sensei?! I thought he only had his ninja outfit!' Y/n thought as he blushes a bit. 

"S-So should we be going?" Y/n asks as he messes with his hair a little so Iruka wouldn't see his face being fluster.

"Y-Yeah, we should get going," Iruka said as the two of them left. "So um...I like your outfit."

"Eh?" Y/n deadpanned. 

Iruka panicked as he waves his hand around, "I-I-I mean you look good with your outfit!"

Y/n realizes what he was saying as he blushes a bit. "O-O! Oh really! Th-Thank you, I-I didn't know you had those types of clothes. But it looks good."

The two started to stay silent as they didn't know what to say at this point. Y/n follows Iruka since he thinks that Iruka knows the place. 

Y/n sees a restaurant as he recognizes it as the one place that has a barbeque.

"Hi, there! There are some open tables around so help yourself!" The waitress cheered as Iruka nodded and Y/n smiled. 

The waitress noticed Y/n and smiled as she blush a bit before moving out.

'Her face was getting pink. Was she getting sick or is the place hot?' Y/n thought before the two headed out to an open table. They found that's near an open window and sit there.

"S-So um...have you been here before Iruka-Sensei?" Y/n ask. 

"Yeah, I and Kakashi have been here before just to hang out," Iruka answered as it catches Y/n's attention. 

"So, does that mean you see Kakashi's face?" Y/n ask.

Iruka was about to answer when their waiter came as it was a male that look in his early thirty. He looks at the two of them however he then focuses his attention on Y/n as he smiles.

"Hi, there! Is there something that I can give you?" The guy ask but he was directing his attention to Y/n.

However, Y/n didn't think or realize it as he turn to Iruka. 

"Do you know what you want Sensei?" He asks tilting his head. Iruka was trying not to laugh and make a scene as he cough getting the waiter's attention.

"Yes, I would like some sake pls. Oh, and do you have f/d?" Iruka asks him. 

The waiter nodded as Y/n's eyes brighten as he know that they have his favorite drink. "Can I please have f/d, I like the drink?" Y/n commented.