Death Forest!

No One POV:

It was morning as Y/n and Haku get themselves ready. Normally they would have Zabuza join them but he has already headed out to where they're supposed to meet. 

Y/n is a little nervous, when he first saw Anko women, he felt like he was looking at a sadistic person. "Is something wrong Y/n?" He looks up to see Haku looking at him with concern.

"I'm fine Haku, just a little nervous about the second exam. I can't deal with another test." Y/n said.

Haku chuckled as Y/n was caught off by it as it was so calm. "We should hurry, we need to see Zabuza-Sensei."

"So do know any thoughts on what this is about to be?" Y/n ask.

Haku thought about it. "It's hard to say. Remember Kakashi stated before that the exam is different than the one Zabuza went through. Excluding Zabuza, Kakashi has also said that it might be different than what he took." 

The two arrived at the gathering area and many eyes were shocked. The place looked like a forest, the trees looked big as if they looked abandoned. Fences are blocking the area as if you were to need permission to enter it.

"This is the location for the second phase of the exam. It's the forty-fourth battle training zone. But we call it, The Forest of Death." Anko said as she made her appearance.

"There's something creepy about this place..." Sakura commented, shuddering.

"This place is called the Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why," Anko smirked.

"That kind of threat won't work on me one bit! I'm not scared!" Naruto yelled back.

"Oh, well look at this. Looks like we've got ourselves a tough guy." She took out a kunai and threw it at the blond.

Y/n's eyes widen as he darted forward to Naruto as caught it between his fingers. "Ara Ara~ I think this belongs to you. No need for violence right~?"

 Y/n threw the kunai back as Anko was about to catch it when she move to the side. The kunai fly past as it made a gap in the fence from the force.

Gasps were heard all around them as Y/n had the feeling again. It was like this girl is familiar to her as he can feel the craving for bloodlust and sadistic side as he sees Anko smirking at him.

'Well shit, Shinobu you just got yourself a killer monster. That ara and that smile, no doubt that's my best friend's child. THEN THAT MEANS I WASN'T INVITED TO THE BABY SHOWER!' Anko realize but she laughed.

"Ha! Looks like we got some kids with backbone here this time, I like that." Anko amused. "Let's hope you survive longer here, kid." Anko walked to the front gate. "Before we start the next part of the exam, I have to pass these out to you! It's a consent form. Before you take part in the test, you must sign."

"For what reason?" Haku question. 

"From here on out, there will be corpses." Anko simply answered. "I need to have your consent to that...or it'll be my responsibility. Well, I'm going to explain the second test. In a word, the limit of your survival will be changed."

She passed the forms around, each person taking one and passing it. Y/n got his paper as he passed to another, he wonder what the consent is for?

"Now then, I'll give you step-by-step instructions on the terrain of this training field," Anko announced. "Training field forty-four is surrounded by forty-four locked entrance gates, there are rivers and a forest and a tower in the middle. It's about ten kilometers from the tower to the gates. In this confined area, you will go through a certain survival program. The contest of which is...an anything-goes scroll battle! I want you to fight for two scrolls, an Earth scroll, and a Heaven scroll. All together, twenty-six teams go through the first test. Half of them, thirteen teams get the Earth scroll and the other half get the Heaven scroll. I'll hand over one scroll to each team. So in short, these scrolls are what you're dying for."