...8... Feeling safe

Well this is the last chapter of the triple update today

to all who follow my story Thank you very much

have fun

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 Name: Renata de Dragon

Age:19

Job: one of the six main guards in the wall

Description: the second daughter of the head of the Dragon Clan and the younger sister of the owner of the center of heaven in the wall. But she is the only one in the family who cannot use the flame, but this did not prevent her from participating in the Battle of choice and obtaining one of the main positions with her great effort.The only people who care about her are her friend, who is the main rain guard in the wall, and there is also her aunt, the strange sage of the forest, and also the children of the orphanage because she cares for them.

Note: you hate to give up and feel weak. But she becomes fragile and sensitive when the villagers insult her for not being able to use the flame******************************************************************

POV

  Ares was starting to send his punch when Vincent  eyes spotted movement on the side.He was looking for the source when he heard a voice" Yo forma......Fons".Through his position next to Aris he saw a golden light emerging from nowhere in the upper corner before him .After the light faded, a black form appeared and then disappeared amid the sparks of lightning.

Ares was angry because an insect like her stood in his face without fear.He was waiting for the attack to hit the barrier, but suddenly the flame stopped in place and he seemed to hesitate

  -The blow was supposed to go twice that far and penetrate those roots - and over time the flame began to shake and explode . Parts of the flame of Lightning flew everywhere while the smoke was half the hole everyone was confused by what happened and waiting for the smoke to go away to find out the fate of the girl

Carlos " Sir..."Do you think it's over?"

Ares" I don't know.. Something's wrong.The attack is not supposed to do that."

Vincent with a smile, but his eyes open, " I think I saw something or someone that got in the way of your strike."

"Are you saying it was canceled?"

Carlos " it's impossible.....Not even the Anti-Flame walls can stop that blow."

Vincent "  I hope I'm wrong...... But if what I saw was true...؟"The question was deliberately left hanging

Ares with a loud murmur, " We're going to have a hard time."

POV

RenataShe couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing now.The only thing that saved her from death is a boy with a black cloak her limbs ignite and in one movement stopped the attack of Ares and not only this, but also ended it when I noticed him well the boy was a few inches taller than her and has brown hair and do not forget that his forehead is ignited by the flame of the.....

- No way - I thought-does he have the flames of heaven- And the surprise that the cloak caught the flames of the sky and shrank into a small comet moving around the boy and then entered the ring on the boy's right hand.

Renata was horrified when the boy turned around and hit her with stunning eyes.The first circle was a kind of glowing yellow and gold, but in the center it was distinguished by a dark orange color . Strange  very beautiful eyes give you a sense of security but at the same time emphasize the existence of absolute power .