Chapter 25: Monday (Part 1)

"Hey Sweetie, wake up, it's time for our morning training," Chris woke Shania up who was asleep in his bed. She fell asleep and did not join the family for dinner the night before since she was knocked out after her punishments. Chris carried her to his bed since she fell asleep on his desk.

"What about dinner?" Asked Shania while trying hard to have her eyes opened.

"Silly, it's Monday morning. You fell asleep and missed dinner," replied Chris as he reached out to wipe the sleep off her eyes with his thumb.

Shania sat up but quickly fell to her side as her bottom was hurting from the pressure of her body weight. Chris saw that and he felt really guilty and remorseful as he did not like seeing his sister hurt.

"Hey Naya, I'm sorry about last night. I was too harsh and I was angry when I punished you," Chris held her hands and looked into her eyes. "The thought of losing you made me angry and I overreacted."

Shania looked at him and blinked. She was unsure of how to react to Chris's vulnerability and apology.

"I am truly sorry for my actions yesterday," Chris continued.
"Well, I still have a sore butt," Shania replied.
"Since we can't disobey Papa's instruction for morning workouts, we'll still do it but I'll be lenient," Chris told his sister as he pinched her nose.
"Go get dressed and meet me at the pool house in 10 minutes."

The pool house is a two storey building between the pool and the tennis court. The first story has foldable glass doors on opposite sides that would open the living area and kitchenette to  to the tennis court and pool area. There's a gym at the right side of the first level behind the kitchenette, and 4 separate bathrooms on the left side (meant for guests when the Lees host elaborate parties). The second level has 2 bedrooms that can be combined into one (also meant to be extra guest bedrooms and the Lee siblings would usually host their sleepovers and parties there). 

"We're gonna take things slow today. Some yoga to stretch and then we'll both swim 30 laps in the pool," Chris told his sister as he spread out 2 yoga mats by the pool.
"Also, this is where I'll meet you every morning at 5am," Chris winked as Shania groaned.

Chris led the both of them to do simple yoga stretches which helped relief some of Shania's tensed muscles.

When they were done with stretches, Chris directed Shania to enter the pool. She dipped her right toe in and shook her head. "It's freezing! I'm not going in there," protested Shania. Chris laughed as he put away the yoga mats. "Can we not do this? Just tell Papa that we did what we had to do. I'll keep it a secret for the both of us," Shania tried being cute with her brother.

"Hmm, that seems like a good idea!" Chris walked towards his sister.
"Right? We both can even have a little nap before breakfast!" Shania was getting excited that Chris was taking her bait.
"But you know what's better?" Chris asked.
"What?" Shania asked.
"If we didn't have to keep secrets!" Chris said as he pushed Shania into the pool.

Shania fell inside and Chris was laughing out loud by now.
"Heyyy! Not faiiiirrr," Shania shouted from the pool.
"30 laps, let's go!" Chris shouted as he jumped into the pool to join his sister.