A.n

So I had 3 ideas for different fanfics that I was procrastinating making;
1:Tensura rewrite, basically just everything is different from canon.

2:back to the past but its from everyone else's pov.

3:forced school for deities, a crossover one where mc's who have attained godhood are forced to compete against each other, this one in particular I'm just unable to do at the moment as I haven't watched much anime with universal+ level mc's.

4:I'm thinking of one where all verses become one in a multiverse and rimuru is given a time limit to get stronger so his world isn't destroyed by the presence of people stronger than he is, and in regards to "wn or ln rimuru?" That will be a part of the story where they meet each other, unfortunately at the moment, this one can't be don't right now because of the same reason number 3 can't, though I will try to make them eventually.

5:Ok f*ck everything else, in less than an hour I just thought of another idea and already have 20+ chapters planned out, now don't hate me for this, as I like her too, but the main idea for this one is What if "Ciel" didn't exist?I'll be doing this one, but before I start that I'll at least post the first chapter of the original fanfic I was gonna do.

But anyways, the first one is too much work by far and the second one just sucks as an idea, so I combined the 2 into something else entirely, the general idea is:
Rimuru wakes up the morning of the day he was stabbed and relives his death trying to find out if this is some kind of prank from his other self, wasn't one, figures out that somehow some way he's back in the past and tries to do everything relatively the same all over again so as to not mess anything up from what originally happened, but here's where the first idea comes in, almost everything is different from what he remembers.

Upload schedule:no idea

Your ideas are appreciated.