Xicheng

Jiang Wanyin. Drunk. At a bar. Not just that. A gay bar. Alone. Still drunk. He was flushed, tired, at a gay bar and drunk. So he picked up his phone and called his brother. His drunk thoughts were telling him exactly what to say to his brother. He planned to say:

"Get over here. Now. Steal shijie's car. I don't care. Just get me the fuck out of here."

That conversation did not go as planned. Wei Wuxian, first of all, took 36 minutes to call back. Second, he only said that he couldn't pick up his "poor brother" from the situation he was stuck in. But, of course, he somehow knew someone who was at the same bar as Wanyin, at the same time, who was a responsible drinker, owned a car, and that Jiang Cheng could still get laid by.

At the "could still get laid" Jiang Cheng hung up. He wasn't going to deal with Wei Wuxian's shit. Not today. His drunk ass forgot something though. He didn't know what the person looked like. He hung up before Wei Wuxian could say. Nor did he care because he went back to the counter to get another drink. Before he could however, a man walked up to him.

Wanyin couldn't see clearly. But the man somehow looked like... who was it again? Ah, Lan Xichen. Then again, after thinking about it Jiang Cheng didn't think so. After all, he was straight. Right?

"Jiang Wanyin!" The man called cheerfully. "You remember me, right? Lan Xichen? Your brother's boyfriend's brother."