1

Amber woke up to the sound of her alarm going off at 6am, Amber rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a long hot shower, when she was done she brush her teeth and did light makeup, she picked out her outfit and she wore and black long sleeve and dark blue pants when her blue and black Jordan 1s.

Amber left her house and got into her car when she got a text for her best friend eve

Eve<3
Hey girl wya?
Amber
I just got in my car I should be on my way.
Eve<3
Ok hurry I got some news to tell you
Read 7:45

Amber started her car and drove to Eve house it was like a 10 minute drive not that far, when she made it she texted Eve and told her to come outside, not even 10 seconds later Eve was running to the car almost falling because she was so excited about something and she couldn't wait to tell Amber about it.

"Dang girl slow down you almost fell"
"OMG girl guess what!!!"
"What... is everything o-"
"I GOT US TICKETS TO BILLIE EILLISH CONCERT" eve said.
"NO YOUR FUCKING LYING OMG WHEN DO WE GO"
"We go tomorrow so after school we will pack ok"

Amber was so happy and couldn't wait to get out of school and it was a Friday so she was really happy.

.

After school amber dropped eve off at her house and went back to her house to pack, when she walked in she rushed to her room and packed three outfits and two pajamas and two pairs of shoes. When she was done she went outside and put her thing in her car and drove to eve house to get her and drive to the airport.

When they arrive they had to wait three hours to borad their plane so they just took a nap until then.

.

Later on they arrive in LA that fresh air hit their skin feeling the hot breeze on their face ready to go to the hotel, when they arrive at the hotel they ordered room service and chill the rest of the day until tomorrow where they met the billie eillish.

.

The next day(sorry for yall the time skips) Amber woke up to eve hitting her with a pillow grabbing her by her hand telling her to get up.

"Damn ok I'm up, I'm going to take a shower"

Amber got up took a shower and did her light makeup, today she was wearing a sage green crop top with some light blue pants and her light green and what Jordan 1s.

"Girl you look good" eve said
"Thank you girl but you look even better"
"OK let's go we don't wanna be late"

They left the hotel and took an Uber to the place where billie was going to be performing, they got there tickets and walked in and man there was alot of people there like alot, the thing stats at 5:00 and it was 4:50 so they had 10 minutes to look around and get some food because they didn't eat anything this morning.

It was now time for billie to come on stage and the crowd was going wild even eve, soon billie came on stage and amber was yelling her name and singing alot to Watch, after some time it was time for the meet and greet and amber was so happy that she could we billie in person and was hoping that she could sing her a song.

"Omg we are next!" Eve said
"I know bro I'm so scared"

As they was talking amber soon heard a voice that sound like an angel and to was billie.

"Ong hi I'm eve and this is amber we are really big fans of you"
"Aww come here" billie said hugging eve and amber.
" ok can you sign this please" eve said handing her shoe over.
"Sure, and amber do you want me to sign anything?"

I swear I wanted to fell right then and there but I decided not to.
" uh no I wanted to sing a song If that's ok".
" Yeah sure go ahead

Take me to the rooftop

I wanna see the world when I stop breathing,

Turning blue

"Hold the fuck on you sound so God damn good we should make a song together like really"
"Omg really I would love to" I was smiling so hard right now so was eve
" her give me you phone number and I will hit you up"
"ok here 773*******, "

We said bye and headed back to the hotel.

( a/n how do yall like it 793 words)