Chapter 1 the girl part 1

Date: May 4th
Year: 4

The day started out like any normal day in New York. Some crime here and there. Some second or third grade villains doing some crimes. Nothing out of the ordinary. Well nothing except for the attack on the combined base of Hydra and the Red room in New York. The avengers currently consisting of Natasha, Clint, Tony, Bruce and Thor had received word from Shield that Hydra and the Red room were up to no good. SHIELD was the name of the organization fighting for the good of the world. The villains has their hands full evacuating their assets - namely the children. Thereby, preventing the Avengers from obtaining knowledge of their projects and the assets. That would be a bit of a disaster for the Hydra agents working on the project, you know if the Avengers got the children to safety, facing a worse fate than the children.

Tony Stark POV

As I was flying around the skyscraper owned by Hydra I notice the chaos inside. It's clear they weren't expecting any visitors today, let alone the Avengers. A hopeless fight to keep us out. They should know better, with my amazing suit and the other Avengers nothing will stop us from entering. Hydra might as well invite us in. Finding their base was way too easy as usual. The suspicious behavior around the building was a dead give away. I mean even my buildings don't get that many things delivered for parties. You would think Hydra wouldn't need that much stuff for their child abuse. Well, time to blow a hole in this Hydra base. Looking around for the best spot to break in I wonder where the others are. Going in alone is not a good idea. Even I'm not gonna risk that today, especially not for something Hydra related. " Jarvis, could you check where the defense system is located? " I ask Jarvis.

" Sir, it's underneath the south entrance, " Jarvis replies.

I fly over blasting a hole into their defense system allowing the Avengers access to the base. " Make sure to check every corner, these people sure know how to hide their parties, " I say over the comms.

" Not a party Stark, just bad guys. " Captain America responds as I watch him run into the building with Hawkeye and Falcon. It would've been better if some of us had attacked from above. But who am I to make the plans? It's not like I'm a genius businessman or anything. No, I'm just a simple little trust fund playboy, who's only use is for his stuff. Not a thought in my brain apparently.. Flying around to the north side, I blow up a wall and enter.. A seemingly dark and creepy hallway awaits me inside. I notice most of the lamps are broken but the doors are locked with advanced technology. Well advanced for as far Hydra goes. " Guys what was Hydra doing again in here? " I ask, not seeing any sign of life yet. This whole area seems like it had been recently evacuated but we only arrived 40 minutes ago. Based on the amount of space it could not have been done in 40 minutes alone.

"Human experimentation, and unauthorized medical procedures. They were trying to make more soldiers with powers," Black Widow answers back.

" Super Soldiers from world war two she means. " Captain America adds.

"Did you guys find something down there? It seems like the upstairs area has already been cleared, " I ask, looking around trying to open the doors. I sigh and wonder why this place is so creepy. It looks like someone was desperately trying to hide something. There had been some sort of labels on the doors. Did it used to mention names of people or rooms, did it hold people or items? Just the thought made me uncomfortable.

" Sir, there seems to be movement on the North side of the floor, " Jarvis, my AI tells me. " These movements appear to be humans, moving in a strange way. "

" Jarvis, that's where we are and there is no one else here " I call back. Looking around nervously. If they are here I hope they're friendly. Or at the very least beatable on my own.