Tuesday, January 7th

I didn't write a lot yesterday, and oh boy I have SO MUCH to tell.

Theres this girl called Kylie who is like a lip-gloss addicted COBRA with designer heels.

And she's SUPER mean to me just be cause I didn't join her group which is called FCP aka Fabulous, Cool and Popular

The whole BCD middle school experience has no meaning... except for one person.His name is Ashton and he is super cute and a geek like me.

I think.

I met him in such a stupid situation.

My locker key got jammed in the lock so he came over to me and held my hand and turned the key with ease.

I felt super queasy. Like I could vomit a bunch of, rainbows... and GLITTERY things but I kept my cool.

I still don't have friends but it's quite ok.

I just finished math and acting like I even care about algebra. Kylie and her minion, Jennifer, were giving me the EVIL EYE like if I did something.

Sometimes I wonder if she even has a good bone in her. She's just knows how to make goo-goo eyes at Ashton and twirl her hair like an absolute IDIOT.

Ashton is too kind, to the point he listens to Kylie as she goes on and on about them being soulmates.

Like does she think Ashton will like a dud like her.

It's so late at night right now but I don't
Want to
slee

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Thank you for reading and look out for part three

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Thank you for reading and look out for part three.
Please be nice, I'm just a kid 😣
                                                 👉👈