Chapter 15

I turn to where Mia was pointing, and no one was there.''I swear there was some there''Darilng there's no one there. I think we should get some sleep don't you?''Yea I guess we make our way up the stairs into my room where Mia falls onto the bed''What time is it?'' It's three fourteen, we should probably go shower, and go to sleep.'' Yea''Mia makes her way into the bathroom.''Well, are you just going to stand there or come join me?'' I'm coming Mi amor.

After are shower I decided to go fix all my paper my dad just threw everywhere. Mia had gotten In the bed already, after making it threw half of the papers on the floor I heard a voice coming from upstairs. At first, I just thought it was Mia but when I listened closer I realized it was a man's voice. I drop my papers to the floor rushing upstairs, and also breaking the door to get it open, when I do I find the tv playing.''Are you ok?'' Oh me yea totally I say with my breath hitching, and my heart skipping beats.''Well, you look a little hot are you sure?''Yes Darling I'm fine, now go back to sleep I will be back In a couple of minutes.

As I make my way back to my office I catch a glimpse of a tall figure standing in my living room, but turn all the way around and find nothing. Maybe that's what Mia was on about. I push it off and make my way upstairs, and fall in bed with Mia pulling her body close to mine after a couple of minutes I started to fall asleep.....

                                                                                                                  MIA

My eyes start to flutter open. I find Damien sound asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly move his arms from my waist but he jerks them back."Stop moving"But I have to go pack."What do you mean to pack."I'm leaving today remember. "Wait what!" He jumps up."Please stay "But I have school tomorrow." You can enroll in my school, please Mia don't leave me here alone."

Hope your loving this book, and thanks to all the people who followed my TikTok-wattpad055

Again sorry for the short chapter